DEFENSE! 3A

WVUmoney09

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anderson County will have a tough D next year. Andrew Skinner, Chris Ridenour, Chad Coleman, David Ross, Zeke Rogers, Logan Disney, and John Phillips are just a few that will be returning to that side of the ball. I am looking forward to seeing these guys get the MAVS back in the playoffs.

i mean im just curious, when was a time when catholics linebackers caused a loss or when was a big play their fault? i just dont recall very many times

Are you serious??? Ask anyone who isn't afraid to say it, and they will say Amubar 100 times that first fulton game and most every game he was in there

you suckamore chumps dont be hating on dekalb cuz you stunk 2 last year i mean 3 of your 4 wins came against teams that either won 1 game or 0 games total

Falcon5 Blake Gildner is the best player on the defensive side of the ball and possibly the offense and you didn't even mention him. Blake will replace Ty Cobb at middle linebacker this season, so the Falcons will be much improved at that position.

Better find a defensive coordinator before you make that kind of prediction, don't ya think?

Sycamore will be fine on defense. Losing a defensive coordinator is not like a head coach or offensive coach. The deal with Syacamores coach is that he was a very good one with a great teacher, ole' man, the loss of their coach isnt so much a hurt for defense but more of a loss of a great coach and leader. Defense is still a bunch of crazy guys that will smack you in the mouth with or without a coach.... thank you!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Are you serious??? Ask anyone who isn't afraid to say it, and they will say Amubar 100 times that first fulton game and most every game he was in there

well im just saying the starting two did a good job, you would take offense to being called the downfall of your team too i think

Carter will have a good d next year. they have some key returners. Hall, Rudd, Bozeman, Watson, also they some young guns that can bring the wood,J. Bozeman and C. Grubb these two should be big names by the end of the year. Watch out for the D to be swarming as it was last year.

P.C = speed, athletes but will they have a scheme to support them? Probably.

W.H always tough. I have seen them have trouble with spread. Spread is usually tough vs. a 50 front. Should be good as usual though.

White House has added speed to their defensive backfield and size to their line.Hargrove will be missed at LB, but overall a better defensive team this year.Congrates to hargrove on his scholarship to Bethel.

• 1 month later...