• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In A- District 14A, ofcourse

In AA- Liberty will be back.....

In AAA- Hamilton and Raleigh Egypt....

Next year should be fun...... ;)

I don't know about Hamilton in AAA next year. They are losing a bunch this year. Don't get me wrong they will still be good. But watch out for Ridgeway next year they are returning a bunch. Raleigh Egypt will good again as well. I talked to Coach Adams at our region tournament and he said he thinks next year they will be better. He said that they'll have a Freshman that goes by "TANK" that said will end up starting Varsity by Christmas. Don't doubt this kid. He came to our individual camp this summer and he can play. I'm going to say this and ya'll will probably laugh and yes i'm a coach there as well. But don't count out Bartlett next year to make a run. I know our record was 12-17 this year which would say i'm crazy for saying what i'm saying. We lost 11 games this past year when trailing by only 4 points with less than 2 minutes left in the game. We were young and gave RE a run for their money both times we played them. Hopefully this year with 8 seniors we have grown up and can find ways to win these games. This past year we had only 3 people that had ever played in a Varsity game so pretty much it was everyones first year at this level. Whoever it is next year good luck to everybody. :D

riverdale should be a state contender next year, it would have helped though if they had better than a 15-15 record like they did this previous year and made it far into the playoffs. if any team could do it though it would be them, seeing as they have more than enough talent to

If Riverdale than surely Oakland, talent and coaching and a winning season not to mention Regular season 7aaa champs and they have the 7aaa MVP :(

Culleoka all the way :(

they might get to the simifinal because lake county and union city are goin to be loaded again.

In single a it will be lake county union city chip

in double a it will be haywood and liberty chip

in triple a it will be reilgh egypt and someone else from memphis

in division 2 it will be ecs and brentwood ecs takes gold.