weightlifting competition

THE KING

Tigercoach, I've never been one to ruffle one's panties!! :lol: But you've picked the wrong poster, brother. I was only issueing a friendly challenge for Maryville to come to our weightlifting meet. Actually, I was wanting to see just how "bad" the rebels really are. :unsure: And I hate to burst your bubble, but the Maryville dynasty will eventually come to an end. So, you be arogant all you can for right now. As for myself, I love to watch the fake wrestling and have fun with it, but let me tell ya like this!! I know all about the real world!! I AM THE REIGNING 2006 OPEN DIVISION DEADLIFTING CHAMPION WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! REES BURT IS THE OWNER OF TWO NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL RECORDS WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Rook2, there were no wraps about it, brother. I'll buy your ticket next year and you can come see what its all about. Thats whats going on in the real world. I know Maryville is winning state titles, but I'm winning deadlifting titles and get this ratio that I just found out today. Only 700 men out of every 3,000,000 can deadlift over 500 lbs. and guess what? I just happen to be one of the 700!!! Whooooooooooooooooo!! Think about it like that, yall!!! Learn to live with it and learn to love it!! Diamonds are forever, and so is the King, Whoooooooooooooooooo!! :lol:

Edited by THE KING

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tigercoach, I've never been one to ruffle one's panties!! :( But you've picked the wrong poster, brother. I was only issueing a friendly challenge for Maryville to come to our weightlifting meet. Actually, I was wanting to see just how "bad" the rebels really are. ;) And I hate to burst your bubble, but the Maryville dynasty will eventually come to an end. So, you be arogant all you can for right now. As for myself, I love to watch the fake wrestling and have fun with it, but let me tell ya like this!! I know all about the real world!! I AM THE REIGNING 2006 OPEN DIVISION DEADLIFTING CHAMPION WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! REES BURT IS THE OWNER OF TWO NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL RECORDS WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Rook2, there were no wraps about it, brother. I'll buy your ticket next year and you can come see what its all about. Thats whats going on in the real world. I know Maryville is winning state titles, but I'm winning deadlifting titles and get this ratio that I just found out today. Only 700 men out of every 3,000,000 can deadlift over 500 lbs. and guess what? I just happen to be one of the 700!!! Whooooooooooooooooo!! Think about it like that, yall!!! Learn to live with it and learn to love it!! Diamonds are forever, and so is the King, Whoooooooooooooooooo!! :(

First of all Im not from Maryville or my screen name would be Rebelcoach1024, that makes sense right? Next I dont care if you can deadlift 1000 lbs that doesnt mean jack in the game of football, and it doesnt mean that you know anything about the real world. The real world doesnt revolve around weightlifting it revolves around football! You dont have to be overly strong to be a great football player, I thought a man as smart as you could figure that out, wait a minute youre from Cloudland, I forgot to figure that into my analysis of your IQ, any way as far as strength in football it helps, but the dieing dynasty you speak of in Maryville, they are out manned and out athleted most of the time and they still find a way to keep stockpiling rings, so until a program out there figures out how to out-coach Quarles and somehow out execute the Rebels youll continue to see the Red and Black hoisting Gold Footballs in the air in Murfreesboro. So get off the beef roids and pay a little more attention to your posts, or have an idea about what youre talking about and I will stop making you look stupid! B)

Please, no one try to make me look stupid lol! A Cosby football playa just wants to know some of the stats of the weight lifters? What was the max weight bench pressed and who done it? What was the most weight lifted by a high schooler?

I can give you some of the weights lifted that i can remember, so if i leave someone out fill it in guys, the lite weight winner was Adam Townsend from Hampton High he Bench pressed 340 and dead lifted 450 the heavy weight winner was Resse Burt a 345 bp and a 630 dead lift. Hampton had three 500 hundred pound dead lifters Jo lee George and Buda and Steven Roop I can't think of the guys name from Johnson County but he also got a 500 dead lift. When the paper comes out I will fill you all in But, I will say Hampton looked darn good and no one from Hampton used a shirt or dead lift suit. Logan Birchfield from Happy Valley had a 500 hundred pound dead lift he looked good. And yes the King stole the show in the open

Tigercoach, first of all, the real world doesn't revolve around football or weight lifting. It revolves around our Lord Jesus who created it. You are only making yourself look stupid. And we all know that in life the tables are usually turned: the weak become strong, the strong become weak. May Maryville continue to be successful, but since we all put our britches on the same, it will come to an end sometime or another. If you were a real smart fellow like you say you are, you would have read all of the other posts on this topic and not just the one about the friendly invite to the Rebs. This weightlifting contest is for the kids and the kids that came made the most out of it. While many kids could have been laying drunk or hungover on Saturday, they were doing something positive. Yes, I agree that football is the main sport, but don't take away from the sport of powerlifting. Furthermore, I am drug free and I support drug free weight training. I don't have much for people that take shortcuts. I've worked my stinking guts out for 15 years trying to be the best at what I'm good at. If I can give some of these kids the example and work ethic it takes to be successful then I can say its been worth it all. And hamptonbigdog, I hope you will come to the Night of the Living Dead competition in October. STROBE LIGHTS........LOUD MUSIC........HEAVY WEIGHTS........AND WORLD CHAMPIONS. LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT AND LEARN TO LOVE IT...........DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER.............AND SO IS THE KING!!!!!!!!! Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! :blink:

Tigercoach, first of all, the real world doesn't revolve around football or weight lifting. It revolves around our Lord Jesus who created it. You are only making yourself look stupid. And we all know that in life the tables are usually turned: the weak become strong, the strong become weak. May Maryville continue to be successful, but since we all put our britches on the same, it will come to an end sometime or another. If you were a real smart fellow like you say you are, you would have read all of the other posts on this topic and not just the one about the friendly invite to the Rebs. This weightlifting contest is for the kids and the kids that came made the most out of it. While many kids could have been laying drunk or hungover on Saturday, they were doing something positive. Yes, I agree that football is the main sport, but don't take away from the sport of powerlifting. Furthermore, I am drug free and I support drug free weight training. I don't have much for people that take shortcuts. I've worked my stinking guts out for 15 years trying to be the best at what I'm good at. If I can give some of these kids the example and work ethic it takes to be successful then I can say its been worth it all. And hamptonbigdog, I hope you will come to the Night of the Living Dead competition in October. STROBE LIGHTS........LOUD MUSIC........HEAVY WEIGHTS........AND WORLD CHAMPIONS. LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT AND LEARN TO LOVE IT...........DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER.............AND SO IS THE KING!!!!!!!!! Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! ;)

Hey King , that was a very positive and intelligent reply, at least until the Whoooooooooooooooo part. Hey was there any kids from Cloudland able to compete with Townsend, and the kid that won the heavy division wheres he from?

Hey King , that was a very positive and intelligent reply, at least until the Whoooooooooooooooo part. Hey was there any kids from Cloudland able to compete with Townsend, and the kid that won the heavy division wheres he from?

Cloudland is always good , they didn't have as many kids lift this year but, I think Gary Buchcannon is his name he was strong but, like I said alot of there guys did not lift, and for R. Burt he's from Tennessee High as far as Townsend goes he is at it hard in the weight room and getting back to normal after the broken wrist. He wants the state title and of course to play in college. King I would love to come to the night of the living dead but it is right at football and Adam is playing or my daughter is playing sports may-be this year I can come and my son has wanted to enter it every year. We have been friends with Logan Birchfield and the Whitehead twins for a long time so I like to follow those boys also.

Casey Turbifill from Cloudland benched 450 from what I heard. Cloudland could be down a little this season. Lost a lot of starters from a year ago. Could be the last down season for along time. All the youth club teams are loaded. Junior high was real good last season.

The Townsend kid is phenomenally strong benching 340 at only 160 plus pounds. We did have one kid that beat him. Casey Turbyfill who benched 355 but also weighs about 210. Everyone accuses Townsend of being on the roids and I know the feeling. It makes you feel like that no one thinks you can achieve that kind of power by hard work, because the majority of people don't understand the price you have to pay to be a powerhouse. My condolenses to those people.

As for Cloudland, this may be a down year, but I think it will be the only one. Lots of junior high kids are realizing the importance of the weight room. Someone from Carter County is eventually gonna bring home the gold. And old eagle, you will be hearing lots of Whooooooooos!! this year, so ya better learn to love it. Diamonds are forever!! Whooooooooooooooooooo!! :D

He is on roids', or at least was. They weren't illegal, he needed them for growth. Like it or not, those can still "aid" the process. I'm not saying this is the only reason he is so strong, not by any means. He has gotten this good and strong because he works as hard as he does. O, and he said that much in the Star so I'm not bringing up hearsay.