How's Clinton going to be?

CHSdragz927

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clinton is hurting for a quarterback coach. :justwrestle: The quarterback coach and offensive coordinator is Jason Phillips. Phillips played for George Quarles at Maryville. He coached under Scott Meadows at Wiliam Blount and coached under Larry Kerr at Anderson County. Those are 3 good coaches to learn from.

Jason is wanting to install Maryville's offense at Clinton. Andy Shattuck is going to let Jason have control of the offense.

The key for Clinton is for the football players staying out for football. So many kids have quit over the years. The Clinton Middle School team wins their conference nearly every year. They need to keep those boys together.

Clinton is hurting for a quarterback coach. :thumb: The quarterback coach and offensive coordinator is Jason Phillips. Phillips played for George Quarles at Maryville. He coached under Scott Meadows at Wiliam Blount and coached under Larry Kerr at Anderson County. Those are 3 good coaches to learn from.

Jason is wanting to install Maryville's offense at Clinton. Andy Shattuck is going to let Jason have control of the offense.

The key for Clinton is for the football players staying out for football. So many kids have quit over the years. The Clinton Middle School team wins their conference nearly every year. They need to keep those boys together.

What is the point of running M'Ville's O without M'Ville's players?

What is the point of running M'Ville's O without M'Ville's players?

A lot of kids won't go out for football if the coach wants to run the ball every play. In Maryville's offense they use every player. I know that when Maryville was running the wingT under Hammontree you never saw the tall athletic receivers that Maryville has now.

Not only has the winning brought out kids for football for Maryville. The kids love Quarles offense.

I would bet my house that Clinton has all kinds of great athletes in that school.

I would bet my house that Clinton has all kinds of great athletes in that school.

They really do, Ron. The problem is that most of them are basketball only or baseball only or basketball/baseball athletes.

Edited by HTV