Riverdale Versus Blackman

tdntn

Well Seagroat and Choate are pitching... i think im not sure if the rainout may of changed it up but it looks like it could be another pitchers duel like the first game.... its going to go to the team that makes the adjustment to the other pitcher before and during the game and whoever does that wins

I am not sure about Seagroat pitching, he pitched Saturday and he will probably pitch again on Monday, I think that Barnes might be going from what I hear. If Seagroat does throw today this game will probably be a pitchers' duel. Good Luck Guys!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also say Choate and Barnes would be taking the mound. RHS might blow up early and put up 5 or 6 then Choate will easliy mow down the batters of Blackman with the run support. Although, if Riverdale lets Blackman stick around as they did w/ Siegel I think Blackman could take this game and host. Better hitters than Siegel.. + RHS = LAUNCHING PAD. Best of luck to both teams. Prediction..

Riverdale - 6 vs. Blackman - 2

Edited by I_PoSt_LiTTlE

Guest dare_2_dream

Stick to basketball

... no need to get mad because we have been further than baseball has thought about ... :unsure: ... GO WARRIORS

... no need to get mad because we have been further than baseball has thought about ... :thumb: ... GO WARRIORS

u once said that competing is far different than winning. you pretty much widened the gap between a winner and a competitor... i clearly remember this.... i believe you merely COMPETED in the state tournament. therefore from your own definition of a winner, you do not qualify.

i'm calling a close game up to the fourth inning, then riverdale runs away with it

r'dale: 9

blackman: 2

u once said that competing is far different than winning. you pretty much widened the gap between a winner and a competitor... i clearly remember this.... i believe you merely COMPETED in the state tournament. therefore from your own definition of a winner, you do not qualify.

i'm calling a close game up to the fourth inning, then riverdale runs away with it

r'dale: 9

blackman: 2

Congrats! 8aaa should win but Oak and River both got taken down two years ago. David Luther from Columbia and Bubba Vincent from Manchester blew us away. Looks like Blackman gets Shelby at home. Columbia can hit with anyone so they cannot be overlooked.