Riverdale, Siegel, Oakland, and Blackman?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.smyrna

2.riverdale

3. blackman

4. lavergne

5. wilson central

6. oakland

7. lebanon

8. siegel

lol...blackman third in the district? i don't think so...i'll take smyrna riverdale and lavergne at the top three spots with siegel oakland and wc battling for the four

I think the stars have a good shot at the playoffs this year if we can put some good complete defensive games together and keep the turnovers to a minimum

Edited by nation_supp89

BLACKMAN GOIN ALL THE WAY TO STATE BABY!!

No way Jose'.....Blackman has no type of reasons or evidence why they should be better. What is so different from last year? NOTHING! Until Blackman gets a O-Line and D-Line, they won't be decent. Even if they did have a good line they wouldn't be that good. I'd say 5-5 at best, but the only two skilled players they have our Wallace and Mimms.

Well last year we had Seagull with delusions of grandeur and this year it appears Blackman has caught it. B)

Do we need an isolation ward? :o

Now here is a first, I am agreeing with 'HSsportsfootball'! Until Blackman gets any sort of a line they will be playing to keep from getting embarressed. At least last year Seagull scored against R'dale. Took them awile, but they FINALLY kicked a field goal. B)

Well last year we had Seagull with delusions of grandeur and this year it appears Blackman has caught it. B)

Do we need an isolation ward? :o

Now here is a first, I am agreeing with 'HSsportsfootball'! Until Blackman gets any sort of a line they will be playing to keep from getting embarressed. At least last year Seagull scored against R'dale. Took them awile, but they FINALLY kicked a field goal. B)

so you're a dad? don't you have better things to do than get on here and bash other schools? we put together as good a team as we can with the players we have and our team gives it all they got every time they hit the field...i think you should get off the haterade

Edited by nation_supp89