Richard Siegel Complex- site of Spring Flin

mtnman

I saw a map online of the new Richard Siegel complex. It looked like some of the fields are smaller than others. According to TSSAA they are going to be playing on some of those smaller fields. Anyone know if this is correct? I hope I am wrong.

Fields 3 and 5 looked smaller. Maybe I am looking at the wrong thing. Anyone been there?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a map online of the new Richard Siegel complex. It looked like some of the fields are smaller than others. According to TSSAA they are going to be playing on some of those smaller fields. Anyone know if this is correct? I hope I am wrong.

Fields 3 and 5 looked smaller. Maybe I am looking at the wrong thing. Anyone been there?

Fields are in awesome condition and they are all regulation size. No worries there!

You all are going to see a top notch facility!!

Is there an official dimension for the fields to be at state, I assume they will all be the same, but teams used to football stadiums versus teams with soccer-only facilities could both be hurt or helped by size of fields. Just wondering, by the time teams get there you hope they are good enough regardless, but I've seen it affect even some good college teams. Good luck this week guys.

now the best facility in the state.. screw that one in germantwon or memphis i forgot the name.. da boro holdin it down

i'd be pleasantly surprised if this facility compared at all, much less favorably, to Mike Rose (i.e. that one in germantown or memphis). it'd be great, though.

now the best facility in the state.. screw that one in germantwon or memphis i forgot the name.. da boro holdin it down

yea here in memphis some of the fields at mike rose BLOW it seems like theyre lettin the ones in the back slip, but then again i think they only use those for high school when i play club its never on those and the stadium is amazing not many places could compare to that

if they have working clocks and grass, they will be better than Mike Rose although the championship field was awesome.

yeah the grass thing was an issue. the complex (and here i echo soccer44) never seemed to take the high school championships very seriously - they always seem to wait until spring fling is out of the way before dressing everything back up for club state or region. maybe, for hs, it will be better.