Alcoa beat Austin East

DEION

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! Great info. How is the depth chart @ QB?

QB depth is a concern. Rising soph (name ??) is working out at practices with Cobb. Only experience was Freshman/JV last year. Robert Frye, rising senior who moved here last year, can play. Also, Alex Green, rising senior CB, has been mentioned as a possibility if needed. Supposedly, he has a strong, accurate arm. No backups with experience, though, whatsoever.

QB depth is a concern. Rising soph (name ??) is working out at practices with Cobb. Only experience was Freshman/JV last year. Robert Frye, rising senior who moved here last year, can play. Also, Alex Green, rising senior CB, has been mentioned as a possibility if needed. Supposedly, he has a strong, accurate arm. No backups with experience, though, whatsoever.

Thanks again! :thumb: , yea, I only ask because of Cobbs injury last year.

I hope he can stay healthy this year. (fingers-crossed !)

I think he will be a awesome QB if he can! ;)

The only other ??? I have is Center. Hate the loss of Colton Reid. Who looks to be starting center?

AE looked really good. Their offense was GREAT...especially since they were missing some key players too!

I'm glad someone finally gave AE a little luv. But how did Troutman look at QB? He had to sit out last year but he's ready to go this year. Offensive for the Roadrunners was a little sluggish last year but this its supposed to be very explosive. Give more details on the Roadrunners.

AE has another tough scrimmage this Thursday. They will take on the Central Bobcats at AE. 4:30 start time.

Thanks again! :D , yea, I only ask because of Cobbs injury last year.

I hope he can stay healthy this year. (fingers-crossed !)

I think he will be a awesome QB if he can! :blink:

The only other ??? I have is Center. Hate the loss of Colton Reid. Who looks to be starting center?

Alex Green is supposedly the back-up to Cobb in case of an injury.

I believe that Justin Dunkin is the projected starter at center, but I also think Will Thatcher will be snapping the ball some too.

I'm glad someone finally gave AE a little luv. But how did Troutman look at QB? He had to sit out last year but he's ready to go this year. Offensive for the Roadrunners was a little sluggish last year but this its supposed to be very explosive. Give more details on the Roadrunners.

AE has another tough scrimmage this Thursday. They will take on the Central Bobcats at AE. 4:30 start time.

I was very impressed with the A-E quarterback. He was elusive and had a very strong , accurate arm. Both teams will be outstanding in the fall. :huh: