who will go to state in a/aa?

timbdp

Haha, well anything helps ya know, to know that they are good at set pieces sorda helps... madison plays them in the semis of state if they make it past tomorrow and wednesday or whenever the first day of state is... should be interesting.... i got a question big G... do any of the teams you guys have played so far use players that do "the long throw in" and put it like on the keeper and just try to get a flick, cuz i know there are several players around here that do it

Actually Big G nobody does it around the west is as good as MadisonLB with the throw in-he's just being modest-the boy can flat out chuck it. It's one of reasons Madison can be so deadly.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Big G nobody does it around the west is as good as MadisonLB with the throw in-he's just being modest-the boy can flat out chuck it. It's one of reasons Madison can be so deadly.

no i am not trying to be modest... i know there are probably some other teams that do it and i was wondering if any others around the state that were in A/AA used it... not trying to like show off or flodge or whatever just curious

no i am not trying to be modest... i know there are probably some other teams that do it and i was wondering if any others around the state that were in A/AA used it... not trying to like show off or flodge or whatever just curious

wasn't saying you were-just giving you props-you have a deadly throw-in-its a fact.

Sheffield had to play McNairy Central to get in the semi-finals of the Region. Beat them 3-0. After they got there, they played Haywood. Haywood should have beaten them 4-0 plus in that game. Haywood missed all kind of open shots. Missed a PK. Missed a header in front of the goal. They won in a shootout.

It also helps that they get an automatic berth to Region Semis.