Farragut vs. Riverdale

ihavenofriendzz

Ranking the teams from 1-8 and seeding for the tourney could have looked like this. Would have kept your, arguably, four top teams from squaring off against each other the first round.

1. Houston

2. Brentwood

3. Hendersonville

4. Bearden

5. Riverdale

6. Farragut

7. Ridgeway

8. Ooltewah

Houston vs. Ooltewah

Brentwood vs. Ridgeway

Hendersonville vs. Farragut

Bearden vs. Riverdale

Not going to happen but would have been interesting to see. Too many subjectivities to do it without making it seemed biased one way or the other but might be better than a blind draw.

Whoever comes out on top will have to play three really good games, get some breaks, get a little lucky and be peaking at the right time.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ambiguousrock Farragut wins 2-1.

BlackmanSoccerDad Riverdale 2 - Farragut - 1

Tin-Man 2-1 for Farragut in overtime

soccer4life Farragut will give them more than they can handle and take the win by 2-3 goals

Wavecup Farragut wins 2-0.

Ok, now how many of you have actually seen both teams play, more specifically, play RECENTLY?

Man, that was a great question wasn't it?

Opinion - a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter

Prediction - foretell on the basis of observation, experience, or scientific reason

Thats why we still play the game, right?

I just want to wish my WARRIORS a big good luck and have fun i hope to be there tomorrow to show some love i know my son will be there him and his teammates (baseball) have been to the last 3 games and have made plans to attend on wed maybe a little late hopefully coming form their game but nevertheless they will be there so go get it done guys

GO WARRIORS

I definitely agree that McMinn County possessed the ball much more than Riverdale did on Saturday. I would say about 70% to 30%. All three of their goals came on one on one situations with a goalie who was making his first career start. Two of the three could have easily been called offsides. I expect Faragut to put an end to Riverdale's season. 3-0

Why do you say that they/we have week region, because you can't get out of yours? That's pretty week to say, I guess the regions we play and then got pass state are week as well since Riverdale this year and Blackman last year beat those region winners. I think a lot of players would disagree with you.

Let's not make it personal on here. I just disagreed with you about Riverdale being a kick and run and since I have watch them a lot more than you, I felt that my opinion was more concrete. Actually the goals that Riverdale have scored since region and districts have started were mostly through balls from the midfield, only a couple here adn there were long balls, which indicates possession. You'll just have to see Wed for yourself, because your opinion does count, because maybe you did see them early in the year and that's what they did, I am not one discount anyone's opinion. Heck I might be eating crow after Wed night, but that's okay.

blackmansoccerdad.....if you will read your post you will see "Riverdale THIS YEAR and Blackman last year beat those region winners." which ..as i said....is not a true statement. but hey...there is nothing wrong with being a good team in a weak region. weak not week.

so are yall saying that RIverdale isnt that good? I am not a big soccer person i just love my Warriors. I thought we had a pretty good defense with a real good goalie and some solid scorers is that not the case? So are we good enough to be farragut or not? Do we even belong on the field with them? Now for my real qusetion in soccer is it 1 and done or is it a double elmination?