Can anyone beat Brentwood

mack6

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can shut down Lowder you will see other players step up and score. For instance, the Ravenwood game.

Every team left in this state tournament is better than Ravenwood. Therefore, if they keep with the same strategy, the result will be better for them because the talent level is higher on these teams. Logic.

i have yet to see Lowder play yet and am very anxious to do so, it should be interesting and i am sure by your all comments that brentwood will at least score one, so Bearden, you all better be reagy to score

i wouldn't get to attack happy you might get the scoreboard lit up

the brentwood rightback can float about 40 yard passes to lowder all day

you are correct, but for brentwood to win they have to get production from their midfield. This has been the weakest with a strong goalie anchoring their defense and Lowder and Hudson up front putting everything away. Brentwood will have to play to the top of their game to defeat a tough and peaking bearden. Should be very fun to watch, but the best game is houston and hendersonville.

i guess so, but Bearden always keeps their defenders back unless they have corner kicks (which in this case they should probably keep more than 2 people back). So i am not too too worried about a 2 on four with a long ball, of course i might be worried after i see how good Lowder is.

Brentwood possessed the ball a majority of the game, but Bearden was too athletic up front. Their first goal was scored in the 13th minute, by #11. Not sure who scored the second goal, but it was mid-way through the second half. They also have an athlete named Rico that was just huge. He scored their 3rd goal. Brentwood was technically superior to the Bulldogs, but it was a lack-lustered effort, and Bearden had major passion. Props to them.

brentwood did not come to play bar none no passion what so ever

brentwood couldn't do anything in the attacking 3rd

basically their easy schedule and not being battle tested kill'em

I don't agree with a great deal of what you say, but you nailed it. Looking at their schedule, they don't even play bga who is right down the road.