Maryville and 5A

REBELRON

Here is something to remember.

Brentwood Academy was in 5A for 2 seasons and won 2 state titles. 1995-1996

Brentwood Academy was in 4A for 2 seasons and didn't win a state title. 1993-1994

Interestin' point Rebelron. Looks like a move up helped BA.

You know a lot of people talk about position by position, speed and size wise etc. that Mairvul can't match up. I hear constantly how position by position how much faster, bigger, etc. that Melrose was. That Memphis East was. That Hillsboro was.

You know all that may be true, but they all still have silver trophies.

Edited by STARSNBARS

b]Just a warning...MLREB will soon call you a liar....if he doesn't like your facts or your facts don't fit his fairyland world or is just too dumb to look something up...he calls you a liar and says Maryville will beat anyone by three scores....that's all he knows

Just ignore him like the rest of us should have done...!

[/b]

Sorry Ravencat that you can't handle the facts. Just like your statement above that is an extreme exageration, or as I like to call it....another lie from you. I'm in the business of calling it as I see it. Let me assure you that my conclusions are backed up by several prominent people in the TSSAA coaching family. Maryville was a minimal three scores better than OR and Ravenwood last year.

Seems that you are the one that is bothered by the facts. LOL.....then you go whinning to someone called GREENWAVE1... :D

I know the truth can sting and judging by your whines it must sting hard on you. A little pathetic but I will attribute your whines to age.... :D

You should be done...your BS has to be running on fumes......How do you prove anything...you look it up dummy....it's on your schools web site. OR never had 2000 students...one of the largest classes was mine..1967 there was 1800.....in 91 there was 1050...next year OR projects 1430 and your Maryville site lists 1450 students

We can only assume that if your facts are wrong...everything else you say is also wrong.....I won't call you a liar...you're just stupid!

You say your class was 1967 , you try to pass yourself off as being so much more experienced , so much more intellectually superior ... yet in several of your posts you resort to namecalling ( stupid , dummy ) like a little 3rd grade kid . Act like a grown man , and maybe you'll be treated like a grown man .

Here is something to remember.

Brentwood Academy was in 5A for 2 seasons and won 2 state titles. 1995-1996

Brentwood Academy was in 4A for 2 seasons and didn't win a state title. 1993-1994

Maybe they were second in state with freshmen and sophomores and by the time they were juniors and seniors they were good enough to win it all.

You're kidding right? "A move up helped them win the state"? So we can all assume that for those 4 years every student remained in limbo and no coaches moved and no players got hurt or graduated and the world remained the same. Because unless that is true your conclusion is pretty flawed. The only way you can come to that conclusion is that all variables remained the same...I am pretty sure that is not true. But, it doesn't look good in your agument otherwise.

Ole Dad

Interestin' point Rebelron. Looks like a move up helped BA.

You know a lot of people talk about position by position, speed and size wise etc. that Mairvul can't match up. I hear constantly how position by position how much faster, bigger, etc. that Melrose was. That Memphis East was. That Hillsboro was.

You know all that may be true, but they all still have silver trophies.

RavenCat is a wise dude and his family has many rings. Many more than you I'm sure. He has laid out facts to your emotional rant and all you do is rant back. Provide some facts other than speculation. You know prominent people that can spell coach that can predict the point spreads accurately? Who is it Jimmy The Greek? Otherwise just chumps with an opinion. Send them to Vegas and see how big of experts they are. You are so funny....I love to watch your comedy. What a hoot.

Ole Dad

>

b]Just a warning...MLREB will soon call you a liar....if he doesn't like your facts or your facts don't fit his fairyland world or is just too dumb to look something up...he calls you a liar and says Maryville will beat anyone by three scores....that's all he knows

Just ignore him like the rest of us should have done...!

[/b]

Sorry Ravencat that you can't handle the facts. Just like your statement above that is an extreme exageration, or as I like to call it....another lie from you. I'm in the business of calling it as I see it. Let me assure you that my conclusions are backed up by several prominent people in the TSSAA coaching family. Maryville was a minimal three scores better than OR and Ravenwood last year.

Seems that you are the one that is bothered by the facts. LOL.....then you go whinning to someone called GREENWAVE1... :D

I know the truth can sting and judging by your whines it must sting hard on you. A little pathetic but I will attribute your whines to age.... :D

RavenCat is a wise dude and his family has many rings. Many more than you I'm sure. He has laid out facts to your emotional rant and all you do is rant back. Provide some facts other than speculation. You know prominent people that can spell coach that can predict the point spreads accurately? Who is it Jimmy The Greek? Otherwise just chumps with an opinion. Send them to Vegas and see how big of experts they are. You are so funny....I love to watch your comedy. What a hoot.

Ole Dad

>

:D Another one that is worried about the demise of OR football. oh....on the rings..wanna bet?

Let's just say that the authorities that I trust have coached against, lined up across, watched film of, and experienced the difference of most the teams in the state. While their word is not concrete I trust it much more than two old coots named Ravencat and Ole Dad... :D Chumps with opinions?........you may be right but it doesn't take a brain surgeon or an Oak Ridge scientist to pick sides.

Emotional?......not unless you call emotional LMBO at two old coots.

Wow, What credentials. Just like you, a bunch of old blow hards with no facts and just flawed opinions I'm sure. They must be some busy guys to have watched film of every team in the state for evrey game played over all of these years? They should open a theater. How did they have time to play or coach with all that film watching going on? I heard GQ had made a deal to stop playing Alcoa after this season. You guys better focus on your own backyard.

Ole Dad

:D Another one that is worried about the demise of OR football. oh....on the rings..wanna bet?

Let's just say that the authorities that I trust have coached against, lined up across, watched film of, and experienced the difference of most the teams in the state. While their word is not concrete I trust it much more than two old coots named Ravencat and Ole Dad... :D Chumps with opinions?........you may be right but it doesn't take a brain surgeon or an Oak Ridge scientist to pick sides.

Emotional?......not unless you call emotional LMBO at two old coots.

[quote name='Ole Dad' date='Jun 15 2006 - 10:46 AM' post='826067902']

Wow, What credentials. Just like you, a bunch of old blow hards with no facts and just flawed opinions I'm sure. They must be some busy guys to have watched film of every team in the state for evrey game played over all of these years? They should open a theater. How did they have time to play or coach with all that film watching going on? I heard GQ had made a deal to stop playing Alcoa after this season. You guys better focus on your own backyard.

Ole Dad

Ole dad.........you may want to make your way to the doctor's office. It appears from your recent response alzheimer's may be setting in. Your response left out some very key ingredients that can be obtained through reading comprehension skills.

Good Luck! :D

Have not been on the football board in five or six months. I see nothing has changed, it's still Maryville against the world. I'll check back in another three or four months to see who is winning............

Actually it's the world against Maryville. Maryville isn't doing anything they haven't been doing the last 7 or 8 years. It' sure is nice to be at the top of the flag pole. I get to look well down the pole and wave at Ole Dad.

How's it going Ole Dad? Have a safe trip down!.... :D