Maryville and 5A

REBELRON

Poor ole goat . Make sure you're there this year for the scrimmage . Once you see how Maryville handles that big bad 5A team of yours , have all your excuses ready . "It's just a scrimmage" ... hahaha . Everybody just wait , I look forward to seeing all the " just a scrimmage" posts !!! HAHAHA!!

It is a scimmage and has always been a scrimmage. That's how chickens operate. If you want a real game then move up and schedule one. We are waiting on your big move. But instead of a game that is official and counts in the books you guys want to count a "practice" as a game and keep the score. Well, we have a scoreboard at the football field...not the paractice field ...and are happy to turn it on on Friday nights just for a game with you. Oh, that's right...your coach and AD are chicken to move up so they have played down in the lower division to be successful. Heck, you better stop worrying about OR and start worrying about Rankin. I think he might have a surprise for you...and you actually do schedule that 2A school. Must be that tough schedule you play.

Ole Dad

Poor ole goat . Make sure you're there this year for the scrimmage . Once you see how Maryville handles that big bad 5A team of yours , have all your excuses ready . "It's just a scrimmage" ... hahaha . Everybody just wait , I look forward to seeing all the " just a scrimmage" posts !!! HAHAHA!!

I woodunt be so sure about Mairvul moving to 5A.

When I find out the date of the of Uncle Ronnie's Tee Double S, Double A, head count, me and some of my garbage workers will lead a field trip that day to a "cook book" factory. And cents so many kids and players will be out of skool, I hear King George will head over to O.R. to get some coachin ideas. Tater will take Uncle Ronnie to lunch at Gracie's restuarant for steak and gravy and the Mairvul printin machine will run a few pictures of dead presidents to give to Uncle Ronnie befour he heads back to the home office in Hermitage.

All this will be dun within the ragulashuns of the Tee Double S, Double A.

It is a scimmage and has always been a scrimmage. That's how chickens operate. If you want a real game then move up and schedule one. We are waiting on your big move. But instead of a game that is official and counts in the books you guys want to count a "practice" as a game and keep the score. Well, we have a scoreboard at the football field...not the paractice field ...and are happy to turn it on on Friday nights just for a game with you. Oh, that's right...your coach and AD are chicken to move up so they have played down in the lower division to be successful. Heck, you better stop worrying about OR and start worrying about Rankin. I think he might have a surprise for you...and you actually do schedule that 2A school. Must be that tough schedule you play.

Ole Dad

Pep don't you know anything. The fans who pay the $2.00 to enter the "scrimmage" want to go out and see their team lay down and not try to score. They do have an old score board down at Ben Martin practice field, but everytime Mairvul comes over they say it does work. Charging money for "scrimmages" looks like they could save up enough to fix it.

Luckily, the Oak Ridge newspaper keeps score and stats and will give a full run down the day after with color pictures and everything for only us Mairvul fans interested in the score and such.

You know really I'm surprised that King George can even get the "chicken" Mairvul players to get on the bus to go down Pellissippi. Maybe they make them go at gunpoint.

Edited by STARSNBARS

Pep don't you know anything. The fans who pay the $2.00 to enter the "scrimmage" want to go out and see their team lay down and not try to score. They do have an old score board down at Ben Martin practice field, but everytime Mairvul comes over they say it does work. Charging money for "scrimmages" looks like they could save up enough to fix it.

Luckily, the Oak Ridge newspaper keeps score and stats and will give a full run down the day after with color pictures and everything for only us Mairvul fans interested in the score and such.

You know really I'm surprised that King George can even get the "chicken" Mairvul players to get on the bus to go down Pellissippi. Maybe they make them go at gunpoint.

Guys, you are killing me… I do not think that either side is going to budge much here. Really, the only thing that I see you guys doing is blowing hot air. I am a long time Oak Ridge Fan, but that does not mean that I want Maryville to do bad. Remember, the kids that will be playing in 2009 are in 7th grade right now, we have a long way to go before we can talk smack that is going to count for anything. Anyway, sounds like the only way to settle this is to play some real games, under real conditions. I know that Maryville is going to be successful in 5A. I know that Oak Ridge is going to continue to be successful in 5A. The point I am trying to make is until 2009, we can do one of two things:

1.) Act like the proud and respected traditions that we all have worked very hard to establish and maintain. :lol:

-or-

2.) Act like a freak parade coming down Main Street. :lol:

Choice is yours...

[quote name='WillieTheWildcat' date='Jun 13 2006 - 03:27 AM' post='826067164']

"Black Oak Ridge"? Jeez, you don't even try to hide being a racist. :lol:

Hey Willie..........how stupid are you? Did you ever go to class or try to learn about your community. There is an area in the Oak Ridge community named Black Oak Ridge. There is also an area called White Oak Ridge. It has nothing to do with skin color but describes the type of oak trees that are common to that site. I have linked a little history for you to read and learn. Good luck!

http://www.ornl.gov/info/swords/swords.shtml

[quote name='Ole Dad' date='Jun 13 2006 - 06:17 AM' post='826067171']

Ole Dad

Stings doesn't it Ole Dad.... That big 5A team annually gets STOMPED by a little 4A team. Then a 2A team comes to town and does a little dance on that behind. Funny.....absolutely hilarious! :lol:

Guys, you are killing me… I do not think that either side is going to budge much here. Really, the only thing that I see you guys doing is blowing hot air. I am a long time Oak Ridge Fan, but that does not mean that I want Maryville to do bad. Remember, the kids that will be playing in 2009 are in 7th grade right now, we have a long way to go before we can talk smack that is going to count for anything. Anyway, sounds like the only way to settle this is to play some real games, under real conditions. I know that Maryville is going to be successful in 5A. I know that Oak Ridge is going to continue to be successful in 5A. The point I am trying to make is until 2009, we can do one of two things:

1.) Act like the proud and respected traditions that we all have worked very hard to establish and maintain. :lol:

-or-

2.) Act like a freak parade coming down Main Street. :lol:

Choice is yours...

Nobody from Maryville wants to disrespect Oak Ridge . Looks to me like it's ok for Ole dad to belittle Maryville though . I guess we should all run and hide and agree with ole dad about how skeered we are , and just how lucky we are to not have to play with the " big boys " . Give me a break . Admit it Ole Dad ... the last few years has killed you with Maryville getting all of the spotlight . Sorry , but it'll take a lot more than a jealous Ole man in Florida to slow Maryville down . :P . Yes , we're laughing at you !! :lol:

Ole Dad

Could not have said it better myself!

Could not have said it better myself!

Actually you couldn't of said it at all. Based on your previous post I'm sure ignorance would have interfered....

As for Old dad he is having a tough time with the annual butt kickings they are receiving. With a diminishing population and athletics heading in the same direction rhere will be some tough years ahead.

Hang in there Old dad. Maybe your future in 4A or 3A will be brighter. There is always room for another fan at Maryville.... plus we don't have the mercury poisoning in our water to worry about.

Heck, you better stop worrying about OR and start worrying about Rankin. I think he might have a surprise for you...and you actually do schedule that 2A school. Must be that tough schedule you play.

Ole Dad

Ole dad you better start worrying about clinton.I think o r used to schedule lying larrys little boys before they got beat by them.

Edited by Opie Shaggnasty