Wycheck & Coach K

crazyvolfan

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk on 104.5 is that Frank Wycheck says he can go yard hitting a ball thrown fastpitch style. Cheri Kempf has taken him up on the bet. Anyone know when the two will go at it?

Haven't heard but would love to be there!! I also heard that on the radio. He was making fun of girl's softball, but I think it was a publicity stunt for him and his show.

I called WTN and asked about him coming to the MTSCA All-Star game at Columbia State and they said it was impossible to come this quick. There is a girl who is playing college ball at the highest level who said that she would pitch to him. I gave a voice message to the shows executive produce about doing it at the Tennessee/Kentucky All-Star game. On the shows executive producer voice mail I was told that he would get back with me. But the first time that I called at 6:45 they said they wanted to use their marketing department with this, it makes me wonder if this wasn’t a publicity stunt by them but I will keep you up dated about the response that MTSCA gets from WTN.

I always heard that you should never dishonor someone until you have walked in their shoes…..I don’t think he has walked in these girls shoes. Why wouldn’t he be building up a sport that is showing great success rather than dogging them?? He now lives in Tennessee and not Maryland as a Tennessean we all should be proud of the success that these girls are showing. It isn’t about the university it is about the success that fast pitch softball is gaining nation wide and how girls are now getting their due respect.

I called WTN and asked about him coming to the MTSCA All-Star game at Columbia State and they said it was impossible to come this quick. There is a girl who is playing college ball at the highest level who said that she would pitch to him. I gave a voice message to the shows executive produce about doing it at the Tennessee/Kentucky All-Star game. On the shows executive producer voice mail I was told that he would get back with me. But the first time that I called at 6:45 they said they wanted to use their marketing department with this, it makes me wonder if this wasn’t a publicity stunt by them but I will keep you up dated about the response that MTSCA gets from WTN.

I always heard that you should never dishonor someone until you have walked in their shoes…..I don’t think he has walked in these girls shoes. Why wouldn’t he be building up a sport that is showing great success rather than dogging them?? He now lives in Tennessee and not Maryland as a Tennessean we all should be proud of the success that these girls are showing. It isn’t about the university it is about the success that fast pitch softball is gaining nation wide and how girls are now getting their due respect.

If you called WTN you called the wrong station. Call WGFX

This morning they announced that it will be this Friday at Drakes Creek in Hendersonville. They are bringing in the #2 pitcher for UT and one other pitcher to have 12 pitches apiece. I say Frank goes yard at least once, especially since they will be pitching from the college distance, which is what an extra 5 ft? Frank was an all-state catcher in HS and is a world class athlete...I think he'll do it. :thumb: