David Wolke to transfer

Guest Cutters Crazies

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder where David will end up. He's a good player, but I don't know if any major D-I school is going to give him the car keys to the offense. I just have to wonder if he may end up back in Rutherford County, considering Clint Marks is a Senior and DW could come in and play in 2007.

I would say that would be a good choice for him. Clint hasn't gone through a season with the new coach yet but the past couple of seasons under AM didnt go too well. Clint has never really looked good as a passer and really cant run all that well either. If David comes in he may take over right away. Clint will have the spring up on him but if David really wants to play he will fight for the position. Should definately be interesting.

I would say that would be a good choice for him. Clint hasn't gone through a season with the new coach yet but the past couple of seasons under AM didnt go too well. Clint has never really looked good as a passer and really cant run all that well either. If David comes in he may take over right away. Clint will have the spring up on him but if David really wants to play he will fight for the position. Should definately be interesting.

Why would he consider a transfer to MTSU when he is so close to having a Notre Dame education? Does this kids not know the doors that will open because he is a Notre Dame graduate?

Why would he consider a transfer to MTSU when he is so close to having a Notre Dame education? Does this kids not know the doors that will open because he is a Notre Dame graduate?

I am sure that he knows that doors will open but if he wants to play he has to get out of ND. If he stayed he would have maybe one year to prove himself, baring Brady getting injured or something. Sure he could do it, but then again nothing is certain and moving to a lesser school could improve his chances of playing time.

I am sure that he knows that doors will open but if he wants to play he has to get out of ND. If he stayed he would have maybe one year to prove himself, baring Brady getting injured or something. Sure he could do it, but then again nothing is certain and moving to a lesser school could improve his chances of playing time.

And being a graduate of Notre Dame should translate into much more money than most any school he would transfer to. Their alumni association and connections are second to no one. Let's not forget that we seek higher education to improve our status in life.

Edited by cbg

And being a graduate of Notre Dame should translate into much more money than most any school he would transfer to. Their alumni association and connections are second to no one. Let's not forget that we seek higher education to improve our status in life.

True, unless he goes on to another school and succeeds at football. If he gets drafted out of college then the money he will bring in will probably be substantially more than any ND alumni could offer. Plus the kid wants to play, maybe to him its not all about the money! I for one know that for me, coaching is definately not about the money, its about the game and the kids playing for me. Also, higher education is not all about a status for me, its about gaining knowledge to better myself and in turn making those around me better as well.