Maryville vs Alcoa '06

GovMan

what do you think this is like GQ's first game coaching or something? there is no way on this earth tank would have played the entire game not being 100%, quarles isnt stupid, that may be something your head coach might do, but over here in Maryville we play smart football. there are other people on this team who can run the football, unlike alcoa we dont bank our entire season on one player leading us, we play as a TEAM. something alcoa will learn about once again this friday night. Maryville by 2 TD

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you think this is like GQ's first game coaching or something? there is no way on this earth tank would have played the entire game not being 100%, quarles isnt stupid, that may be something your head coach might do, but over here in Maryville we play smart football. there are other people on this team who can run the football, unlike alcoa we dont bank our entire season on one player leading us, we play as a TEAM. something alcoa will learn about once again this friday night. Maryville by 2 TD

Ok, maybe not and you are so right, I agree with you 100% on that one player leading...........but that was last year and another mindless coach..........so with that said..........Alcoa wins this year as a team!

Edited by Vettasue

oh yeah I forgot, Rankin must be lacking in coaching intelligence even though he has won multiple state championships at a 5A powerhouse. Man I wish Alcoa could find a smart coach.

Get real and quite pretending like you know what this year's Alcoa players are like. I can remember, just so you know, when playing Maryville was easy for Alcoa. Be careful, you might regret those words.

Don't know if there will be an online broadcast going on, but as stated before rival.com will be there, this is what they had to say on the upcoming Alcoa/Maryville game.......................

"Unapproved Website AMP launches a video series called "All the Way to Friday" this week. Each friday this fall, we will go to one big high school game in the country. Our first game is the Alcoa-Maryville matchup. It is our only visit to Tennessee on the 11 week program. We will go to games in California, Texas, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, ect. We feel this game is the best game in the country on August 25.

Hope to see some of you there......"

They feel that our 2 teams will be "the best game in the COUNTRY" now it don't get no better than that!!!! :o

When your school has around 1500 students I'd hope there are others to carry the ball! I'm sure somewhere in that population you can find 10 RB's! Alcoa has a lack of options most of the time. 300 students will do that to a football team, but trust me this game will be close RR!! :o

When your school has around 1500 students I'd hope there are others to carry the ball! I'm sure somewhere in that population you can find 10 RB's! Alcoa has a lack of options most of the time. 300 students will do that to a football team, but trust me this game will be close RR!! :o

Let's see.....you over state Maryville's enrollment (1400) then you under state Alcoa's enrollment (500 +). What's wrong with you Alcoa fans? Can you not tell the trutH?... or are you lining up an excuse that will make you feel better.... :)