Harriman

knight2

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How good will there line be this year? They should be very quick in all other spots.

Will they have the speed and power to take the Coalfield or Sunbright?

Harriman should finish 1st or 2nd coach Tapp is doing a outstanding job with that program Look how far they have come in the last 3 years. I look for either Greenback or Midway to have a break out year. Coalfield or Harriman should win the region.

I know that Harriman lost only four playes from last year and I think only two of those played a lot. They should have more depth than in year's past and their line will be better as a whole. If they don't suffer a lot of injuries on the line then they could easily win th region because they have by far the most speed of any team in the region. Maybe no one is as fast as Coalfield's Brandon Davis, but they can spread the field with four receivers and there will be a mismatch somewhere.

• 3 weeks later...

How good will there line be this year? They should be very quick in all other spots.

Will they have the speed and power to take the Coalfield or Sunbright?

Well I don't know how good the line will be but I do know that they picked up a huge transfer from Florida. He is 6'7-6'8 range and around 350 lbs. If this guy has any ambition and athleticism he will dominate any other lineman in this region. I have talked to some people close to the program says they have around 40 - 45 players out. Also told me that the line is gonna average between 225 - 230, that is without taking into account that other giant. Look for them to be faster and more athletic than any other team in the region and also finish 1st in the region. Harriman vs Coalfield should be a great game.

Well I don't know how good the line will be but I do know that they picked up a huge transfer from Florida. He is 6'7-6'8 range and around 350 lbs. If this guy has any ambition and athleticism he will dominate any other lineman in this region. I have talked to some people close to the program says they have around 40 - 45 players out. Also told me that the line is gonna average between 225 - 230, that is without taking into account that other giant. Look for them to be faster and more athletic than any other team in the region and also finish 1st in the region. Harriman vs Coalfield should be a great game.

And if if's and but's were candy and nuts, then we'd all have a Merry Christmas..

Harriman looked pretty good against Meigs tonight. I was only able to watch a short time but witnessed an 80 yd td run as well as a Goins bomb for a TD later. Meigs scored once as well. Maybe someone who stayed for the entire scrimmage might have a little more insight. I'd say a good start for Harriman for '06.