Volunteer Falcons

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listen to all the people who think volunteer is goin to beat north....im not sayin they wont beat north but the raiders have a better football team then everyone is seein right now...yes the raiders aren't doing to well in scrimmages and the jambaree wasn't too good but the raiders will be ready for the falcons...and i can't wait

prediction

North - 21

Volunteer - 14

:D

listen to all the people who think volunteer is goin to beat north....im not sayin they wont beat north but the raiders have a better football team then everyone is seein right now...yes the raiders aren't doing to well in scrimmages and the jambaree wasn't too good but the raiders will be ready for the falcons...and i can't wait

prediction

North - 21

Volunteer - 14

:ph34r:

Well i hear yall are big but way too slow and out of shape so we'll see how you all stop volunteers quick backs

Edited by doubleplay96

Out of shape is pretty accurate. At the jamboree when South had a player hurt, North went directly to a knee and was sucking water and sucking wind. Not a single South player even looked winded. I know it's early and jamborees and scrimmages don't mean squat, but conditioning shows even when the scores don't count. And when you play 4 quarters and not just one, that can make or break a game no matter who you play. Lots of games are not won by the better team, they're won by the team that's left standing.

Out of shape is pretty accurate. At the jamboree when South had a player hurt, North went directly to a knee and was sucking water and sucking wind. Not a single South player even looked winded. I know it's early and jamborees and scrimmages don't mean squat, but conditioning shows even when the scores don't count. And when you play 4 quarters and not just one, that can make or break a game no matter who you play. Lots of games are not won by the better team, they're won by the team that's left standing.

i saw north play last night....they will need a lot of work. Just not a very good football team - didnt help matters that they had the staff (well, head coach) turnover just prior to the dead period..

North looked about 35 players dressed out in the Jamboree... Is that about right?

What is the number players that the Falcons suit up?

Just curious, neither team is going to be much of a force in their respective Region's... althouth the Volunteer Falcons may be on the up swing... it would be good for Church Hill to hang their hat on Football again, it's been a long time since the Panthers was a dominate Team in the Upper Lakes Conference.

Good ole' Ketron vs Church Hill Game

Edited by ArtVandalay

North looked about 35 players dressed out in the Jamboree... Is that about right?

What is the number players that the Falcons suit up?

Just curious, neither team is going to be much of a force in their respective Region's... althouth the Volunteer Falcons may be on the up swing... it would be good for Church Hill to hang their hat on Football again, it's been a long time since the Panthers was a dominate Team in the Upper Lakes Conference.

Good ole' Ketron vs Church Hill Game

Volunteer had about 45 dressed for the scrimmage with Elizabethton but there were like 4 or 5 freshmen in that group and also about 4 or 5 not dressed for injuries. Probably looking at around 40-45 and a couple freshmen.

Keep Talkin, Ask Cocke County and MO Town East how North did. I love people underestimating us. Ya'll aint seen nothin cause we didnt want to show you nothin. North will be ready you just wait and see. Heart is what its all about.

Get real buddy were you watching the same scrimmage that I saw against Mo. East. I believe the final was 21-7. Your offense went down and scored on the first drive and after that you did not pass the 50 yard line, with the series beginning at the 30. Do not try to hype yourself up. The offensive line was so fat and slow that they could not play more that one series without being out of breath.

Keep Talkin, Ask Cocke County and MO Town East how North did. I love people underestimating us. Ya'll aint seen nothin cause we didnt want to show you nothin. North will be ready you just wait and see. Heart is what its all about.

I saw the Cocke County/North scrimmage.

North's first team offense was outscored 3-0 against Cocke County's first team (and add one series with Cocke County's second team offense vs North's first defense and it was 4-0).

North did score two maybe three times against Cocke County's 2nd defense and freshmen team.

And note, North used pretty much their short/long passing game and their running attack with the wishbone/full house backfield..

AYE man i dont know what the heck you are thinkin we didnt show anything in that scrimmage so obviously we have a heck of alot more then what you think we do...you may think your right but your wrong in so many ways out lineman are far from slow.....our backs are very good so i dont know who you think you are but untill you see north play an actual game and kick some ###### then i would shut my mouth because north is about to shut alot of ppl up!!!

thanks have a nice day :thumb:

AYE man i dont know what the heck you are thinkin we didnt show anything in that scrimmage so obviously we have a heck of alot more then what you think we do...you may think your right but your wrong in so many ways out lineman are far from slow.....our backs are very good so i dont know who you think you are but untill you see north play an actual game and kick some ###### then i would shut my mouth because north is about to shut alot of ppl up!!!

thanks have a nice day :thumb:

Well it sounds like north just never shows anything in scrimmages or anything they just dont play hard so people will think they are no good...yeah right give me a break. I think everybody knows what north has this year and its not much. As far as your lineman your right they are no where near slow they're VERY slow and VERY out of shape and until north proves to me they're any good at all im going to keep thinking that they will be VERY bad this year. Cant wait to see yall prove me wrong...yeah right