Volunteer Falcons

Game #1 Vs the Sullivan North Golden Raiders -

Got to see the Kingsport North Raiders' scrimmage the Morristown East Cyclones this week. Them's some big ole boys up front. BUT, I never seen a team dragging so quickly. Looked like they were taking alot of quality H2O when they'd change the ball over. M. East seemed to be waiting around on the Raiders to get started alot. Depth may be a problem for the Raiders. Given that humble opinion, How's the Falcon depth for this season? Allot of underclassmen contributing?

Also, if one of you good 'ole boys would be nice enough to post the Freshman and JV schedules when you get 'em, I'd appreciate it. Just curious if there will be a rematch from that Church Hill / Colonial Heights game last year :thumb:.

Edited by SatchUmp

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's the Falcon depth for this season? Allot of underclassmen contributing?

Depth not lookin to bad if i think right we are close to being two deep at most postions not as many underclassmen i don't think mostly jr and Sr but there are some exceptions but we're looking forward and are ready to have a good season keep our heads on straight no key injuries we should be good to go!

Go Falcons!

scrimmage at south wed 6pm

Game #1 Vs the Sullivan North Golden Raiders -

Got to see the Kingsport North Raiders' scrimmage the Morristown East Cyclones this week. Them's some big ole boys up front. BUT, I never seen a team dragging so quickly. Looked like they were taking alot of quality H2O when they'd change the ball over. M. East seemed to be waiting around on the Raiders to get started alot. Depth may be a problem for the Raiders. Given that humble opinion, How's the Falcon depth for this season? Allot of underclassmen contributing?

Also, if one of you good 'ole boys would be nice enough to post the Freshman and JV schedules when you get 'em, I'd appreciate it. Just curious if there will be a rematch from that Church Hill / Colonial Heights game last year :lol:.

Hey Satch you would be getting tired in the heat if you were out there in black in 90 something weather and in pads. The Raiders did really well in that scrimmage, just hot and who wouldnt be its hot out there. Good luck to ya'll

Edited by recruitguru

Good scrimmage at South tonight. First team ended up South 21, Volunteer 7. South QB looked good throwing and scrambling. He's a big tough kid but if he don't learn to throw the ball away sometimes he's gonna get hurt. The South receivers dropped several catchable balls. Volunteer offense looked good at times, a couple of good passes and three or four big runs. I think Barlow scored on about a 60 yarder. I think the Falcons might have a pretty decent team. If South is as good as everybody says then Volunteer looked pretty good tonight. South is still clearly the better team but the Falcons had some good drives stall deep in South territory.

Edited by Boonie

Good luck to the Falcons in the Jamboree this weekend. And I hope to see the Falcons beat North in a couple weeks. If we can beat them up front we should be ok. Good luck this season guys.

North has some real bruisers up front but I hear they are slow. It may be a good opening night for Volunteer. I will wait until tonight's Jamboree before I pick but I am strongly leaning towards Volunteer in this one.