Volunteer Falcons

Yeah we have a few of those that were spray painted on our stop signs at our school last year. Number 12 ???? Yeah I didnt see our number 12 backing down from you after he plastered you. And we had a ball with Cherokee over there cheering for us for your information. Thanks MoBuck we appreciate the support. Seems like no one was listening to me about North. But thats ok. We are on a mission and I might say it is not one of MERCY. But I will ask if Barlow is ok because I know him and he is a good kid. I will also say something about the men you had posted along the fences at the field tho. It was ok for Volunteer to run their flag around but we were told we couldnt, and then when the game was over and everyone goes out to the field, the gate was closed and most of the kids were jumping the fence, I asked the man in uniform why we couldnt go through the gate and his smart alec comment was that Why coulndt I jump the fence like everyone else. I told him because I was 40 years old , smart alec. That was just totally rude. There were people there older than me but have bad legs and coulndt even begin to attempt that. So Volunteer please muzzle your uniforms before they say something else to someone who will report them. Plenty of witnesses.

Edited by recruitguru

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't stand infront of them all night, we cheered right beside them. Is it wrong to come and cheer for a team?

Oh yeah, and about that post with the "Shane-Train". That kid he hurt was around 5'8 and 120lbs. Shoo, he sure showed that kid who was boss.

Maybe you guys should come and spraypaint some dicks on our field like you did a few years ago. Who's got class? Apparently not volunteer. Who got dominated after talking trash on here? I believe that'd be you guys.

Dicks on your field? What about all the dicks you painted on our field right before the cherokee volunteer game in '04? I believe the goal posts were painted on as well and some other stupid crap you put on our field & it seems like every year we had to repaint the dugouts and bathroom doors on the baseball field because someone dumb@$$ from rogersville paints CHEROKEE and F VHS all over the dugouts and bathroom doors. i dont remember doing anything to your alls field. So apparently cherokee doesnt have any class either. When you guys can beat a descent team besides poor ole rutledge by more than a TD then you can start talking your crap. Cherokee has nothing to brag about this year!

Edited by doubleplay96

I would suggest getting ready for West, (the best team you play) rather than all the BS. Cnerokee is the least of your worries right now. If they want to come to the games, thats great. For every one of those that came that was $5. That's what pays for your new helmets and jersey's. Time to get down to business. Worry a little more about the name on the front of your jerseys and not the one on the back. (so to speak.)

No I dont just so happens that QB #12 is MY KID if I wanna go congratulate him on a game I think I Can. And he played the whole game and yeah he did rock your world we all saw it and I do have the tape. So know who you are yakking at before you run your trap, thats what got yall in trouble in the first place. Running your mouth about our boys and not knowing what they have in the first place. Game over you lost boohoo.I can brag on my boys on here. They dont have to I am a MOM. :o

Mays how about we stop all this cause i did see a post wear u was talk just about U we are a TEAM and just let not worry what north has to say they came out played mistake free football and thats what it takes to get a win how about we put our head to Mo West cause they are one heck of a football team and we are going to have to play MISTAKE free and hard as we can go for 48min Mo west is beatable and it would be a big win for us so mays lets drop all the talk with north and let focus on west its a new week let be ready to practice hard on monday get ready to take the ride to west and play football

Ed Smith #25

Edited by Smith25

Trash talking, bragging on ourselves, finger pointing etc. It's gonna be another long season :thumb:

Good luck to North the rest of the year, Cherokee can bite me and lets get ready for the Trojans because I PROMISE YOU they will do their talking on the field not in the stands.

Early prediction!

West however much they want to score

Volunteer 7

Get through that game healthy and get ready for game 3 (one that we can win)

Good luck to you too, I just didnt like the comment about me going on the field. Yes I am 40 and I am his mom and I do like to go out there. Just not told to jump the darned fence by a smart alec. OK??? If someone has a disability you are supposed to accommodate them, what if someone who had just had surgery wanted to go out there and got told that, because someone was there with me that had and she had to walk around, that is plain rude, all I am saying.

I know the odds are agianst us, but i'm going to go into that game with confidence in our team. If we come together as a team, minimize our mistakes, then it could be a great game.

Shane

Thats the kind of attitude we need. I'm not knocking you guys. I still think this team can have a winning record at seasons end. I'm just being realistic. Give it everything you got on every snap and you boys will be winners either way.

Go Falcons!