Volunteer Falcons

Tell me one thing that is gay about male cheerleaders. The fact that I get to touch girls all day during practice, and change in the same locker room? Oh wait, Maybe its when we all sleep in the beach house together on competitions, that could be it...

Or it could be because it builds strength, agility, and coordination. Am i right?

Ight man thats cool..... If you need to become a cheerleader to touch girls and stay in a beach house then more power to ya.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is we are 2 - 4 right now and I think we should be 4 - 2. I don't think we have the talent to beat Morristown East or West and we didn't. I think we do have the talent to beat Sullivan North and Sullivan East, but we didn't. Can we beat Greeneville? We will find out next Friday. I know Greeneville is down quite a bit from the last few seasons and I think it will definitely be a lot closer than some of the Greeneville - Volunteer games in the past. You can't be telling me that I need to wake up and face reality. At the first of the season I predicted we would be 5 - 5. I think we can still be 5 - 5. I never said we were all that great I just don't think we are as bad as we showed the first four weeks.

Go Falcons!

Big Win Friday. O-line opened some holes and Mr Barlow ran hard all night long. Defense gave up a few yards but played hard all night. We're starting to learn how to win. Big test Friday night. This game should tell how far we've came in the last couple of weeks. If you guys want to have a chance to play week 11, then we need this one.

GO FALCONS!!!!!

Edited by DandDD

If you guys are such "fans" then why down us every chance you can?

Wasnt downing you, just telling you the facts. You ran hard Friday night and did a good job of finding your holes. I think a big differance was your new fullback, he blocked for you and he also ran the ball hard. It is much better to see you running and scoring than dragging yourself off the field. We need another "V" this Friday against Greenville. Keep it up and score often!!!!!!

I think you guys should have wins over Sullivan East,Central,Davey Crockett,and Cocke County.With losses to Mo West,East,Daniel Boone,and possible upsets of North,Greenville,and rival Cherokee.That would make for a 4-6 to a 6-4 season, most likely 5-5.Your not a 1 or 2 win team, but the whole team has to believe that.5 playing hard while 5 or 6 play like whats the use don't work.5 don't beat 11, it takes all 11 giving it there all and believing on every play.Stop waiting for something good to happen to play hard as a team.Go out and play hard as a team and make good things happen..What i mean by that is you have a few that plays hard every play, but some will only play hard when something good happens.For a few min. they got all fired up and get with it but as soon as things kinda settle down or something goes against them they lose there intensity.Each player must be able to focus totally on his assignments while being able to trust the guy beside him is doing the same.The first step to being a good team is wanting to and believing you can be.You guys are better than this....

Keep it up guy's and stay with it all 4 qtrs and you can beat Greenville this year.There a good team and are gonna make plays don't quit when they do, stay after it hard and together 4qtrs and you guy's will take this one!!!!!!

Tell me one thing that is gay about male cheerleaders. The fact that I get to touch girls all day during practice, and change in the same locker room? Oh wait, Maybe its when we all sleep in the beach house together on competitions, that could be it...

Or it could be because it builds strength, agility, and coordination. Am i right?

Tell me something #32......do you whine and cry as much in cheerleading as you do in football?????

Same crap as previous years.....Football is not about one person.....one person doesn't win a team sport.....#32 couldn't do crap if his line didn't make the way for him. The funny thing is.....anybody can run a ball thru a hole if a hole is created. How about giving credit where credit is really due????? OFFENSIVE LINE....awesome job.

AS for the DEFENSE.....KUDOS BOYS!!!!!! The numbers I heard called out the most on defense were #64, #89, #45, #88 and #22 . I never see mention of any of those guys in any of the papers or articles on the websites. Coach Rider needs to give credit where it is due.....to all the guys that bust their rears and work hard every day....some of them playing injured instead of whining and crying on the sideline because the game got too tough and someone couldn't run the ball. My hats off to you boys on defense. Yeah, it takes an offense to get a lead.....but it takes the DEFEENSE to KEEP THAT LEAD!!!!!!!!

To Sandidge, Wells, Ball, Shivers, and Ward.....you guys are my heros!!!!! You are the ones that won those games for us the last 2 weeks!!!!!

Can someone tell me something???? How did some of those cheerleaders (the girls) make the squad? Brandy....sometimes you've gotta actually yell instead of just moving your mouth and pretending to be a cheerleader. Good Grief !!!!!! Maybe Barlow's Mom was right......you girls are useless!!!!!!! As everyone heard her yell at one of the home games 3 or 4 weeks ago. But of course, when you are the "Superstar's" mother.....you can yell sugar like that!!!!

Good Luck Friday Falcons!!!!!!! I wish I could be there to cheer you on but I will be there in spirit!!!!!

And to those who are really there to play football and not just to show off.....play with all your hearts fellas......that's what it takes to win ballgames.....HEART !!!!!

Falcons 14

Greenville 10

LOVE YA FALCONS!!!!!