Father Ryan vs. JP2

bigbigguy

I do tend to get on my soap box and I did not intend to preach; however, (yes here we go) this post is much clearer and to the point than your last. Your last was a blanket statement whereas this was much more perceptive. I am not sure that JP2 will be competative the next couple of years in D2AAA but we have alot of talent on the north side of Nashville. There are also factors that make this area ripe for a D2AAA team. We are the only competative(football) private school in Sumner, Robertson or even Wilson(well Friendship Christian...eh) counties and we pull students from all of those areas. Watch out for our current freshman and sophomore classes because they are very loaded with talent.

Yeah the first one was when I was on my way out the door and didn't have a lot of time. Also I am one who likes to hit hornets nests with a stick :D . (Yeah sorry Im a trouble maker makes it interesting on these forums) :lol:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the first one was when I was on my way out the door and didn't have a lot of time. Also I am one who likes to hit hornets nests with a stick :D . (Yeah sorry Im a trouble maker makes it interesting on these forums) :lol:

At first I wasn't sure what to think of you, but after reading some of your other posts....I think you are great. You say what you think but without malice! I look forward to seeing how JP2 handles the challenge of D2AAA and playing great teams like MUS.

At first I wasn't sure what to think of you, but after reading some of your other posts....I think you are great. You say what you think but without malice! I look forward to seeing how JP2 handles the challenge of D2AAA and playing great teams like MUS.

Yes, Its going to be really cool now that more teams are being added to AAA. Will make for more games and some interesting rivalries im sure! Also will allow more diversity in playoff schedules etc.

You guys are letting your feminine side show through now....I think you are great too.....MMMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Are you a journalism student? Or just the post police? I love the way you try and tell everyone if their posts are correctly written. The bottom line is..your team is an unacheiver this year and The Irish will thump them.

Ole Dad

You guys are letting your feminine side show through now....I think you are great too.....MMMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Are you a journalism student? Or just the post police? I love the way you try and tell everyone if their posts are correctly written. The bottom line is..your team is an unacheiver this year and The Irish will thump them.

Ole Dad

OD you must really have alot of malice in your heart for me to verbally attack me the way you do. I pity you in more ways than one.

I do think Ryan will rebound from a dismal 6 years of football but I am not sure that this year is their year.....The Irish could very well beat JP2 this year (they are pulling every trick to make sure it happens) but the fact remains JP2 still has more talent.

Ole Dad, Hugs and Kisses to YOU!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

(you are ridiculous!)

:thumb::thumb::angry:

XXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ole Dad

OD you must really have alot of malice in your heart for me to verbally attack me the way you do. I pity you in more ways than one.

I do think Ryan will rebound from a dismal 6 years of football but I am not sure that this year is their year.....The Irish could very well beat JP2 this year (they are pulling every trick to make sure it happens) but the fact remains JP2 still has more talent.

Ole Dad, Hugs and Kisses to YOU!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

(you are ridiculous!)

:thumb::thumb::angry:

Gosh im sick of this darn thread.... three years in a row people have talked and gotten nowhere.... the last couple years i kept up with all of this...but this is actually the first time i've looked at it this summer.... i say next year nobody talks till after the game has been played because the talk is cheap... i feel rediculous posting on it... but as long as i am on here... good luck irish... stopping golden is the road to victory

Gosh im sick of this darn thread.... three years in a row people have talked and gotten nowhere.... the last couple years i kept up with all of this...but this is actually the first time i've looked at it this summer.... i say next year nobody talks till after the game has been played because the talk is cheap... i feel rediculous posting on it... but as long as i am on here... good luck irish... stopping golden is the road to victory

Welcome back Pride30! Nice to see you post again and Go Irish (except for week 1).

yeah it stinks though.... i go to knoxville on sat... then i have to come back in less than a week for the game... oh well... it better be worth it

I guess by "worth it" you mean a Ryan win but I think it will be worth it regardless who wins.

You're going to UT....that's great! When do classes start? Are you coming back from Knoxville with other Ryan Alumni for the game?

Ole Dad

I love you.