Father Ryan vs. JP2

bigbigguy

I think FRHS is most likely working as hard as anyone. What does posting on this board have to do with determining if the kids and coaches are working hard or not? JP better make sure their chin straps are tight cause there is gonna be some heads knocked on this day.

Ole Dad

amen to that ole dad

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well last year wasn't it Brian Sneed who scored FOUR TOUCHDOWN'S against you guys???? I think he did. So don't sit there saying Golden is ALL we have. Yes, he is a very big part of our offense, but like last year, we have many weapons on offense :( And our defense should be improved..

well i know sneed, he is a good ball player and ur rite he did play a big aprt in the game too. as fer the defense, i know that sneed is going to be hard to replace. i dont know if anyone will be able to fill his shoes though. all i got to say is that the line for jp2 better be ready to go, i would imagine that they will be a lot smaller then ryan's. but i cant wait for the game and good luck with greenbriar!

Both teams are playing on foreign turf. The game will be closer to FRHS, however, so the fan turnout might be in favor of FR. And dont expect just JP2-FR fans to be there, since the game is right next to Green Hills Mall, there should be fans from other schools who might watch the game. The stadium, IMO, will be more packed than last year.

So we know who JPII's stars are, but who is going to show up big for old Father Ryan

The people who are going to step up for Father Ryan will be the o-line and d-line, with a little help from Aaron Bateman of course. The line is going to be well experienced since most of them have playing varsity since they were freshmen. They will be the ones to make the difference in the ball game.

Both Father Ryan's offensive lines and defensive lines willl waltz right over JP2s stick figures. Our line does average 260, undoubtedly, and they are very quick. Im guessing by the time this freshman QB hands the ball off to Golden Tate (which I am assuming will be every play), there will be a FR lineman there to meet him. And if SOMEHOW Golden gets past one of them, he still has to deal with #17, who is looking for some headhuntin' vengence. And I am not sure about JP2s defense, but FR probably has the strength to make steady, positive plays on offense, and might end up scoring on nearly every drive. JP2 has lots of speed and talent, but they lack size and strength, since that class just left.

As for the 7v7, a lotta players cant make it because they work. Probably the same for Greenbrier. The team looked young because they are young, and too young to get a job.

Didn't you guys say this same thing last year?