13U AAU National Championships

Looks like KGC Lady Pride lost by 7 tonight.....to PV Maryland Flames. :D

Was anyone there? Can they tell me what happened?

KGC! STOMP STOMP! CLAP! :thumb:

It was raining 3's!!!! KGC was down by 10 at halftime and then Taylor Mills comes out of the gate and scroes 5 points in less than a minute and the pride tied it up soon after.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Championship Bracket

KGC Lady Pride lose to Maryland Flames by a score of 46 - 53 to fall to the loser's bracket where they will face the Carolina Comets.

Classic Bracket

Tennessee Team Pride defeat Minnesota Lady Suns by a score of 56 - 49 to advance in the loser's bracket where they will face the Supreme Court.

Looks like KGC Lady Pride lost by 7 tonight.....to PV Maryland Flames. ;)

Was anyone there? Can they tell me what happened?

KGC! STOMP STOMP! CLAP! ;)

I wasn't there, but I can pretty much guess what happened. The Flames are a team that is a lot like KGC. They do not have the speed that KGC has, but they are just as fundamental and can shoot lights out from long range. They run their offense to perfection (just like KGC) and they have stellar defense. When I saw that these two teams were on the same side of the bracket, I knew KGC might be in trouble. Tonight, it was a classic example of who executed better, and apparently it was the Flames.

However, I have a feeling KGC is not quite done yet in this tournament.

I wasn't there, but I can pretty much guess what happened. The Flames are a team that is a lot like KGC. They do not have the speed that KGC has, but they are just as fundamental and can shoot lights out from long range. They run their offense to perfection (just like KGC) and they have stellar defense. When I saw that these two teams were on the same side of the bracket, I knew KGC might be in trouble. Tonight, it was a classic example of who executed better, and apparently it was the Flames.

However, I have a feeling KGC is not quite done yet in this tournament.

ptguard12,

how do u know so much about all of these different teams and players from across the country?

Championship Bracket

KGC Lady Pride defeat Carolina Comets Blue by a score of 51 - 50 to advance in the loser's bracket where they will face the Dayton Lady Hoopstars. With this win, the Lady Pride guarantee themselves a finish of at least T-7th.

Classic Bracket

Tennessee Team Pride lose to Supreme Court by a score of 55 - 65 which ends their play at the National Championships.