3A TOP 10 (We want to know!)

That does sound like an exciting night. Was it as exciting as getting to play for that title in Murfreesboro? I bet you and josh really enjoyed all of the excitement that went along with the week of the state championship game. Attending the meetings in Nashville, having all of the news crews doing the stories about the teams playing for the state championship, having your entire town show up in Murfreesboro, all the stuff like that. Even though we didn't get to win the championship game like you and josh, its at least nice for us to be able to have state runner up on our jackets. I guess you do have some special BDP with having state champion on your own jacket. What was your most special memory of playing in the state title game? At least you and me and josh can share the memory of what it's like to actually make it all the way to the big dance. It's incredible isn't it? :lol:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT YEAR YOU WENT TO THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP HOW BAD DID WH BEAT GB. I BELIEVE AT THAT TIME WH AND GB WERE BOTH UNDEFEATED. I LAUGH EVERY TIME I THINK OF THAT NIGHT. I WAS IN THE STANDS, TILL ABOUT HALFTIME. I LEFT EARLY BECAUSE WH WAS WINNING BY ABOUT 30 POINTS OR SO. SO WHY WE LOST IN THE SEMIS THAT YEAR IN 4A. YOU ALL GOT YOUR GOT TO GO TO STATE IN 3A AND GET BEAT...... SO WOW YOU WENT ONE GAME FURTHER THAN US IN A LOWER CLASS AND STILL GOT YOUR HEAD KICKED IN BY US THAT YEAR... KEEP TRYING....

THAT YEAR YOU WENT TO THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP HOW BAD DID WH BEAT GB. I BELIEVE AT THAT TIME WH AND GB WERE BOTH UNDEFEATED. I LAUGH EVERY TIME I THINK OF THAT NIGHT. I WAS IN THE STANDS, TILL ABOUT HALFTIME. I LEFT EARLY BECAUSE WH WAS WINNING BY ABOUT 30 POINTS OR SO. SO WHY WE LOST IN THE SEMIS THAT YEAR IN 4A. YOU ALL GOT YOUR GOT TO GO TO STATE IN 3A AND GET BEAT...... SO WOW YOU WENT ONE GAME FURTHER THAN US IN A LOWER CLASS AND STILL GOT YOUR HEAD KICKED IN BY US THAT YEAR... KEEP TRYING....

Exactly what ya'll did at ND...after all that "high class" experience :lol::)

Josh good to have you back. Are you seeing any resentment towards our program?Maybe we should send over some polish for their 3 trophies :huh:

Yes Josh we won 29-13.Starters never played in the second half.29-0 at the half

Josh good to have you back. Are you seeing any resentment towards our program?Maybe we should send over some polish for their 3 trophies :huh:

I don’t think there is any resentment towards the White House football program from the majority of the Greenbrier fans. In fact, I feel most Greenbrier fans have a lot of respect for what Coach Porter has done with White House football. I can remember when White House was at the bottom of the district year in and year out. Coach Porter has built a program their community can be proud of each year and the expectations are always high. The same goes for Coach Williams at Greenbrier in his short tenure.

I do think there is some resentment towards a handful of White House fans and their arrogance on these boards. Something Coach Porter would not approve of or appreciate….especially when their X-players.

Both Greenbrier and White House have solid football programs, excellent coaching and strong community support. I ‘m looking forward to week 10….which happens to be 13 weeks away….and seeing two good high school football rivals battle it out on the field. Until then….everything else is just a bunch of blow.

Good luck to both teams throughout their respective schedules…..maybe in week 10 we can see these two teams playing for another region title.

COACHHARD I WILL AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT POINT. I WAS NOT TRYING TO GET RUDE, BUT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE A POINT!!!!! GREENBRIER IS A GOOD SCHOOL AND A GREAT RIVAL. THERE PROGRAM HAS GROWN TREMENDOUSLY EVERY YEAR..... THEY HAVE A GREAT COACH AND ALSO HAVE GREAT SPORTSMANSHIP. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL NEXT YEAR....

I don’t think there is any resentment towards the White House football program from the majority of the Greenbrier fans. In fact, I feel most Greenbrier fans have a lot of respect for what Coach Porter has done with White House football. I can remember when White House was at the bottom of the district year in and year out. Coach Porter has built a program their community can be proud of each year and the expectations are always high. The same goes for Coach Williams at Greenbrier in his short tenure.

I do think there is some resentment towards a handful of White House fans and their arrogance on these boards. Something Coach Porter would not approve of or appreciate….especially when their X-players.

Both Greenbrier and White House have solid football programs, excellent coaching and strong community support. I ‘m looking forward to week 10….which happens to be 13 weeks away….and seeing two good high school football rivals battle it out on the field. Until then….everything else is just a bunch of blow.

Good luck to both teams throughout their respective schedules…..maybe in week 10 we can see these two teams playing for another region title.

Go back and look at post #15 on this topic and you'll see that the whole argument began after that particular post. It wasn't a White House fan who took the first shot IN MY OPINION :)

Now everyone should just let the past be the past and look forward to an exciting 2006 campaign :huh:

Go back and look at post #15 on this topic and you'll see that the whole argument began after that particular post. It wasn't a White House fan who took the first shot IN MY OPINION :)

Now everyone should just let the past be the past and look forward to an exciting 2006 campaign :lol:

I'm out of this discussion with this statement: The statement I had replied to back then was just regarding Greenbrier...no comment about WH whatsoever. The reply by 89 then did not just say a positive comment about WH and leave it at that. The comment about week 10 and week 12 was written to get a comment and it did. So I think who took the first "shot" might be whether you are looking through blue or green point of view. That is IN MY OPINION. :huh:

Ok. I'm outta here.

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

It's Football Time in Tennessee!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the games begin....

CoachHard: I think it's amazing to see these past players on here taking up for their pride, it be WH or GB they are doing just what they have been taught. They laid themselves out day after day for their team, I don't think any of them are trying to be rude just protecting their team. Guys it's memories that won't be forgotten but now it's another year........to the Devil's ....BDP....to the Bobcat's you are a great team and there are WH fans that appreciate your players and what they do for your school too! I know several young men on that team and I know they will do well. To all the posts...it's good to see it's football time in TN.