3A TOP 10 (We want to know!)

It's Football Time in Tennessee!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the games begin....

CoachHard: I think it's amazing to see these past players on here taking up for their pride, it be WH or GB they are doing just what they have been taught. They laid themselves out day after day for their team, I don't think any of them are trying to be rude just protecting their team. Guys it's memories that won't be forgotten but now it's another year........to the Devil's ....BDP....to the Bobcat's you are a great team and there are WH fans that appreciate your players and what they do for your school too! I know several young men on that team and I know they will do well. To all the posts...it's good to see it's football time in TN.

i played last year when wh beat us <polk county>and they showed alot of respect towards us. and i woud like to think we did. wh probly showed more than any team except nd ..i think white house will be fine this year they have a very good rb

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Football Time in Tennessee!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the games begin....

CoachHard: I think it's amazing to see these past players on here taking up for their pride, it be WH or GB they are doing just what they have been taught. They laid themselves out day after day for their team, I don't think any of them are trying to be rude just protecting their team. Guys it's memories that won't be forgotten but now it's another year........to the Devil's ....BDP....to the Bobcat's you are a great team and there are WH fans that appreciate your players and what they do for your school too! I know several young men on that team and I know they will do well. To all the posts...it's good to see it's football time in TN.

I agree with that. It's almost that time of year when every Friday night is a suspense-thriller. I am not into that "streak" mentality that some go on about here. Both the Bobcats and Blue Devils won against each other last year. Each game had two different acheivements. I think the Devils and Bobcats are a reflection of each other year after year. Both teams are good, well coached teams that have become well-known for their tough play. I personally am anxious to see what both teams can do with no Ladd and no Herndon. Good luck to both teams.

I agree with that. It's almost that time of year when every Friday night is a suspense-thriller. I am not into that "streak" mentality that some go on about here. Both the Bobcats and Blue Devils won against each other last year. Each game had two different acheivements. I think the Devils and Bobcats are a reflection of each other year after year. Both teams are good, well coached teams that have become well-known for their tough play. I personally am anxious to see what both teams can do with no Ladd and no Herndon. Good luck to both teams.

Agreed. Classy post as usual. The "old-timers" definitely seem to have a different perspective of it all........... :P

Edited by NoDoubt

Go back and look at post #15 on this topic and you'll see that the whole argument began after that particular post. It wasn't a White House fan who took the first shot IN MY OPINION :P

Now everyone should just let the past be the past and look forward to an exciting 2006 campaign :)

Thank you Cat I mean Big Country.That was not intended as a shot only pride in our coaching staff.Many after that were shots by me but its all in good fun :P

Being a White House fan, I'll leave the Devils out of this list. Here is my list of the top ten teams standing in our way if we want the golden ball: (in no particular order)

David Lipscomb

Marshall County

Greenbrier

Notre Dame

Knox Fulton

Polk County

Pearl Cohn

Knox Catholic

Dyersburg

Austin East

Edited by advocate23

Being a White House fan, I'll leave the Devils out of this list. Here is my list of the top ten teams standing in our way if we want the golden ball: (in no particular order)

David Lipscomb

Marshall County

Greenbrier

Notre Dame

Knox Fulton

Polk County

Pearl Cohn

Knox Catholic

Dyersburg

Austin East

While I'd love to see it, I just don't think Greenbrier will be deep enough to be top 10. I know Coach Williams will have them playing their best and they'll give it all they've got but they have a difficult schedule as usual. One game at a time is all they need to think about.