Cutler signs with Broncos

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never been big on Plummer. I dont think he even knows what kinda quaterback he is. But the Denver organization isnt helping him a ton. They have had a new starting runnback every year since TD left. (maybe not every year but close enough.) And last year Walker went out. I think he is better than Cutler, for the next couple years at least. (Remember what happened to Drew Brees when Rivers came in the picture? Maybe Jake just needs some extra motivation.)

He was 16-22 for 192 yards and 1 TD last night. I know its preseason, but he made some big time NFL type throws. He wont start unless Plumer gets hurt, but Jakes days are clearly numbered

Mark my word....he's going to end up being the best of the three QBs drafted this year.

Edited by Solomon

Just curb your enthusiasm over two weeks of practice and one exhibition game. We'll see how it all works out when the real bullets start to fly. Beating out Bradlee Van Pelt (2/8/7 yards in '05) was a no-brainer.

You don't want a QB controversy.

Cutler only starts if Plummer gets hurt or falls completely apart during the season. Remember, he did good enough last year to pass for over 3300 yards and almost a 61% completion rate during the regular season, and a spot in the AFC Championship game.