Scrimmages

mjuhb

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um just a question. are you talking about the JV or the Varsity for blackman that tullahoma missed 2 wide open goals

i misquoted myself not totally wide open but goods chances

1st chance tullahoma forward got behind the the defense but blackman recovered and forced her to shoot soft

2nd was when the goalie and forward were fighting for the ball and the tullahoma forward hit the side netting

i impressed with the blackman back line and the goalie i thought they did a good job you'll just need someone to score goals for you

i misquoted myself not totally wide open but goods chances

1st chance tullahoma forward got behind the the defense but blackman recovered and forced her to shoot soft

2nd was when the goalie and forward were fighting for the ball and the tullahoma forward hit the side netting

i impressed with the blackman back line and the goalie i thought they did a good job you'll just need someone to score goals for you

ok thanks for clearing that up for me.

Notre Dame 3 Ooltewah 0

ND put in 2nds after 2-0, OHS subd through-out and everyone got some time.

ND looked very good with scores on headers from corners kicks and a nice serve and a 1 on 1 w/GK for a shot and goal.

Owls had some opportunities but ND's solid D never cracked.

:ph34r:

Good scrimmage though.

Lousy field conditions at Redoubt with piles of cut grass, no painted lines, and 1 barely netted goal but obviously both teams had to deal with it equally.

Science Hill obviously had a fantastic year last year but I thought just about everyone returned for them. Obviously, it's just a scrimmage, but how did Science Hill look?

they gave tullahoma a heck of a game last year at state

science hill really pushed us around they had something like 32 fouls they also made us miss several golden scoring chances

they gave tullahoma a heck of a game last year at state

science hill really pushed us around they had something like 32 fouls they also made us miss several golden scoring chances

Science Hill was very physical lasy year - especially their defenders. Either Science Hill lost a lot from last year or Tenn High is much improved (or, maybe a little bit of both). In any event, if Science Hill and Tenn. High played straight up, I would not have expected Tenn High to win. Of course, I'll say once again it's just a scrimmage before I get jumped.

Mjuhb, why didn't Tullahoma return to the DB tourney this year? DB offers pretty decent competition for a small tourney (Oak Ridge, Farragut, G'ville, DB, etc.)