Scrimmages

mjuhb

Science Hill was very physical lasy year - especially their defenders. Either Science Hill lost a lot from last year or Tenn High is much improved (or, maybe a little bit of both). In any event, if Science Hill and Tenn. High played straight up, I would not have expected Tenn High to win. Of course, I'll say once again it's just a scrimmage before I get jumped.

Mjuhb, why didn't Tullahoma return to the DB tourney this year? DB offers pretty decent competition for a small tourney (Oak Ridge, Farragut, G'ville, DB, etc.)

Money and i don't think we had a very good time last year

plus we play our archrivals on that date

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alcoa had some trouble with cancellations and then injuries caused us to miss a preseason tournament when we couldn't get enough healthy to play. Only scrimmages so far were a pair against heritage. 6-2 in one, I think 5-1 in the other. Everyone is back now so we'll see. Good luck to everyone.

alcoa had some trouble with cancellations and then injuries caused us to miss a preseason tournament when we couldn't get enough healthy to play. Only scrimmages so far were a pair against heritage. 6-2 in one, I think 5-1 in the other. Everyone is back now so we'll see. Good luck to everyone.

Good luck, Akula... Tell the girls I said hello, and I hope to see them in regions! How is Alli (sp?) playing?

Big G, Ali is doing great, had a quad pull but is over it, hoping for big things this year, i think she may be one of the best players no one knows about outside of this area, and maybe even locally. I heard CAK has got things back on track after a down year (for them) last year. I'll tell the old man you said hello and good luck with your season. I hear Tarr is coming back. Say it ain't so.