Huntingdon

hardhead70

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will live or die by the lines, O & D. If they are on like they can be HHS will be hard to handle. I hope the opposing teams try to use 10 players against Chris to block him or 11 to tackle him. Yes, we have a nuclear weapon in our WMD arsenal, but we've got several others to choose from as well. We should have excellent speed in the DBs again this year. MR. MUSTANG, you been to practice yet?

MUSTANG PRIDE

We will live or die by the lines, O & D. If they are on like they can be HHS will be hard to handle. I hope the opposing teams try to use 10 players against Chris to block him or 11 to tackle him. Yes, we have a nuclear weapon in our WMD arsenal, but we've got several others to choose from as well. We should have excellent speed in the DBs again this year. MR. MUSTANG, you been to practice yet?

MUSTANG PRIDE

well...i'll go out on a limb and say huntingdon makes it to the playoffs :thumb:

Yea, I think the Mustangs will be tough again this year. That sophomore line learned alot last year. You learn quick playing against Johnson from Milan and all 7-AA teams last year. (Carver too). Chris won't be asked to "carry" the team. Lots of options for Coach to use.

I went to practice today and everybody seemed bogged down. I heard they had a tough 1st day of practice with hitting going on. The addition of McAdams will be helpful because he can play several positions. Not many teams have a QB like Crocker. The kicking game will be much improved over last year. This is a much anticipated group of senior Mustangs but don't think they will be bare next year.

We'll know alot after the Southside-Haywood County scrimmage this weekend.

Yea, I think the Mustangs will be tough again this year. That sophomore line learned alot last year. You learn quick playing against Johnson from Milan and all 7-AA teams last year. (Carver too). Chris won't be asked to "carry" the team. Lots of options for Coach to use.

I went to practice today and everybody seemed bogged down. I heard they had a tough 1st day of practice with hitting going on. The addition of McAdams will be helpful because he can play several positions. Not many teams have a QB like Crocker. The kicking game will be much improved over last year. This is a much anticipated group of senior Mustangs but don't think they will be bare next year.

We'll know alot after the Southside-Haywood County scrimmage this weekend.

sounds to me like we have a good year of football coming up. hope chris stays healthy he,s really fun to watch good luck to the mustangs this yr except for when they play milan sry im a milan fan but still wish u the best of luck , if u would please post the results of the scrimmage this weekend .

Huntingdon is going to be one of the Top 5 teams in 2A (as usual) :D

You're exactly right Big County. Huntington will be a dominant team this year, and with the addition of McAdams, you might can pencil them in a trip to the state title game. But, games aren't played on paper. There's a long way to go till November :(