Chattanooga Area Top 10

anspa

omg you have to be kidding right? Do you know that Ooltewah refused to scrimmage Tyner?? Or play Mcallie? Scheduling is done far ahead?? Not so sure the Owls are awestruck? Are you??

get your head out of the sand. Theoretically if Ooltewah refused to play Tyner which is not the case. Do you think that maybe the Owls have already had preexisting arraignments to play another team? Just a shot in the dark.

1. Are you a coach?

2. Was the phone call recorded?

3. Do you work for the Home Land Security?

4. Was it Ettawah confused with Ooltewah?

5. you like buying into things easy.

6. Was it published in the Times?

7. Or my best friends moms cousins niece was dating the stat keeper who's best friend washes the uniforms for some of the players at a local laundromat for Tyner ask the same DA question why do you guys not play Ooltewah and the reply was their scared of us so they turn us down every time we call to play. So I guess it must be true then.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off thanks for fighting for our country. When it comes down to it, football is just a game. I enjoy this going back and forth about the schools, seeing how none of them will play it is all a debate. I just think its funny that Ooltewah will blow Central out by 40 this year. Believe me Tyner is not dodging anyone, I will be pulling for Ooltewah when they play the out of town teams. Good luck this year Owls, and no you cant have an Owl Train.

Thank you!

I never mean any disrespect to anyone on CT I just enjoy getting feathers ruffled when it comes to rumors and what ifs. I pull for all Chattanooga teams and I wish all of them the best of luck. I hope we can stop the what ifs and focus on the teams we do play and bring the gold balls to Chattanooga.

get your head out of the sand. Theoretically if Ooltewah refused to play Tyner which is not the case. Do you think that maybe the Owls have already had preexisting arraignments to play another team? Just a shot in the dark.

1. Are you a coach?

7. Or my best friends moms cousins niece was dating the stat keeper who's best friend washes the uniforms for some of the players at a local laundromat for Tyner ask the same DA question why do you guys not play Ooltewah and the reply was their scared of us so they turn us down every time we call to play. So I guess it must be true then.

...None of the above...a 'big' 5A school can't risk playing or scrimmaging the best 2A school in Region 3...what would you gain when you lost??? Ooltewah is a very good 5A school but don't kid yourself...if the "RAMS" can play with Smyrna( a ranked top ten school) then>> you see where I'm going with this!!!

lol Yeah it is like Tyner calls up Ooltewah and says "you want to play this year?? and of course Ooltewah says NO WAY!! and please tell McCallie not to call us either. We will just stick to our weak schedule of playing Cookville, William Blount, Rhea,Farragut and Oak Ridge and weak teams like DB in the playoffs... we could never compete with Tyner or McCallie. This sounds real? The fact is games are not scheduled like that. Coaches don't sit around and say...we haven't played them in a while. The fact is they have committed to play certain teams for so many years. When that time is up they have to fill that slot. I doubt they look for the very best team they can find to fill that slot. Most of the time they look for another team with the same open slot and see if they can come to terms with them....home field...for how many years ect. This is not backyard king of the hill.

1. Are you a coach?

lol Yeah it is like Tyner calls up Ooltewah and says "you want to play this year?? and of course Ooltewah says NO WAY!! and please tell McCallie not to call us either. We will just stick to our weak schedule of playing Cookville, William Blount, Rhea,Farragut and Oak Ridge and weak teams like DB in the playoffs... we could never compete with Tyner or McCallie. This sounds real? The fact is games are not scheduled like that. Coaches don't sit around and say...we haven't played them in a while. The fact is they have committed to play certain teams for so many years. When that time is up they have to fill that slot. I doubt they look for the very best team they can find to fill that slot. Most of the time they look for another team with the same open slot and see if they can come to terms with them....home field...for how many years ect. This is not backyard king of the hill.

Can someone close this thread please

Edited by ramtrain

Seriously. Can't this message board be used for something more than somewhere to argue about completely irrelavant things? Ooltewah, you guys are good. McCallie is good. Tyner is also very good. All three of these schools should have tremendous years. Who is the best? Nobody knows, nobody will know. There won't be a three team playoff to settle an argument between fans. Thats just the way it is, getting on here and resorting to the kinds of things that are all over this message board will do no good. It's sort of sad to see the only threads with multiple pages have multiple pages because of an argument between two schools or two people.

Here's a safe bet. When the inevitable Ooltewah thread starts (Titled something like "How great will Ooltewah football be this year?), it will have the most posts of any thread on the board - a compliment to the devotion of Owls fans and the number of Owls fans who procrastinate on CT!

As far as the yearly Ooltewah/McCallie debate, we need a new thread - What game would you most want to see in Chattanooga but which will never be played?

Seriously. Can't this message board be used for something more than somewhere to argue about completely irrelavant things? Ooltewah, you guys are good. McCallie is good. Tyner is also very good. All three of these schools should have tremendous years. Who is the best? Nobody knows, nobody will know. There won't be a three team playoff to settle an argument between fans. Thats just the way it is, getting on here and resorting to the kinds of things that are all over this message board will do no good. It's sort of sad to see the only threads with multiple pages have multiple pages because of an argument between two schools or two people.

You're referreing to 90% of threads on CT!

Edited by uncfan13