Milan at Crockett Co.

bulldawgs#1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think someone called this one. :lol:

Hey VolGen....what that old saying about a blind hog?

Nice call I gotta admit. Milan dominated the first quarter and a half until Ron Johnson intercepted a pass and took it 60 or so yards to put the Cavs up 7-0. Milan ran the ensuing kickoff back for a touchdown but the Cavs fought right back on a long pass from Massey to Shaun Johnson. The second half was all Crockett County. Jarvis Perry scored on 3 substantial runs and the defense played much better than the first half. All in all....great start for the Cavaliers.

+

I have to say that I expected Crockett to win, but I didn't expect that kind of margin. You are totally right about the first quarter or so, but the dawgs made some big mistakes and seemed to really lose steam quickly. With that second TD I thought there might be some hope, but it was all Cavs after that. The Cavs are a great team, but I must admit I expected more from Milan. They have a few kinks to work out for sure. Don't worry Dawgs...I know you'll clean up your game!

I have to say that I expected Crockett to win, but I didn't expect that kind of margin. You are totally right about the first quarter or so, but the dawgs made some big mistakes and seemed to really lose steam quickly. With that second TD I thought there might be some hope, but it was all Cavs after that. The Cavs are a great team, but I must admit I expected more from Milan. They have a few kinks to work out for sure. Don't worry Dawgs...I know you'll clean up your game!

final score anyone ?

Milan dominated the first half. But gave up 2 TDs one on a left handed shot put by lydale something a 3 year starter should never do and then on 3rd and long the backside corner missed an assignnment on the backside post something i can tell you as a vetern of many morris, holden passing skeletons, they have been working on all week. Williams made a nice return on the kickoff(soph is going to be somethin to watch the next 3 years). 2nd half the big play beat milan. Milan can only get better but this is Crocketts year all those talented seniors. What can they do with it?