Ooltewah @ Cookeville

SergeantOwl22

Just talked to the coaches and hennigan is fine and will start. Sorry observer i don't really know what that rumor was supposed to start but it didn't do much.

That's right. They're not gonna let Hennigan or anybody else who might be under center do much of anything.Too inexperienced.Ball control & defense will be the CAVS only chance.They'll be happy with the QB play as long as they don't do anything to lose the game.

Go CAVS! :D

THE SQUAD :D

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just talked to the coaches and hennigan is fine and will start. Sorry observer i don't really know what that rumor was supposed to start but it didn't do much.

Heisman Im so sick of your snide off the cuff disrespectful remarks. You represent cookeville well. You represent all that is hated in cookeville. Well its funny how I go to school WITH the players brothers and sisters and WORK with actual cookeville players so I think my sources are CORRECT and you are just trying to make it a non issue but we will see tonite wont we. We will see how mobile agile and hostile he is.

:D

Heisman Im so sick of your snide off the cuff disrespectful remarks. You represent cookeville well. You represent all that is hated in cookeville. Well its funny how I go to school WITH the players brothers and sisters and WORK with actual cookeville players so I think my sources are CORRECT and you are just trying to make it a non issue but we will see tonite wont we. We will see how mobile agile and hostile he is.

:thumb:

Why do you waste your time typing all that crap. Get a life, lose the acne, and find a girl.

Ignorance on the boards is why I don't post as much anymore on CoachT. It went from good, clean, football discussions two - three years ago, to a bunch of buttholes ranting and raving at each other.

Why do you waste your time typing all that crap. Get a life, lose the acne, and find a girl.

Ignorance on the boards is why I don't post as much anymore on CoachT. It went from good, clean, football discussions two - three years ago, to a bunch of buttholes ranting and raving at each other.

I agree 110%. CoachT had good intentions when he started this website, but when you have people that thrive on hiding behind some silly handle and letting their fingers type words that their body can't back up, it makes it a waste of time to read past the junk to get to the information that is actually worth reading. :thumb:

Another great game between these two teams.

Yes,great game. Ooltewah kicked the field goal with about 40 seconds to go to win it.The Cavs drove it down to the Owls 25 yard line but ran out of time before they could attempt a kick of their own.

THE SQUAD

Edited by THE SQUAD

I love the Cookeville v. Ooltewah match up not only because they are great games... but because the fans actually get along. Last year when Cookeville came to Ooltewah it was the best fan to fan relationship I have ever seen between two schools.... It's nice to not have to put up with fans badmouthing eachother. Good luck with your season Cavs (unless you play Ooltewah in the playoffs) and GO OWLS!!!!!!