8/18 Week 0 JP2 at Greenbrier

timbdp

Question for PJP2: How did you guys fair against Pearl Cohn in your scrimmage?

We did pretty well. To be honest it absolutely poured buckets of rain the entire time. Alot of mishandled handoffs by both teams. Our varsity was 1-0. Still we looked pretty good....Still need improvement but that is what scrimmages are for.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We did pretty well. To be honest it absolutely poured buckets of rain the entire time. Alot of mishandled handoffs by both teams. Our varsity was 1-0. Still we looked pretty good....Still need improvement but that is what scrimmages are for.

I heard that the big safety from Pearl (the kid who was almost killed in the crash last year on Labor Day) looked GOOD!!

I think both PJPII and PC are going to be playing deep into the month of November this year. Both teams are filled with playmakers and when they play to their potential they're tough to beat.

Well I guess I'm just a habitual criminal because I got a ticket a couple of years ago in White House (in front of Kroger) because I didn't come to a COMPLETE stop while turning right on red. It didn't matter that I could see the cop sitting and watching, that the vehicle in front of me did the same thing, that there were no other cars at the intersection, or that I was down to about 5 mph..... it's not considered a stop unless you COMPLETELY stop. GEESH!........ I'm such a lawbreaker!

Keep a box of Dunkin Donuts on hand. It's not "technically" considered a bribe. :thumb:

I heard that the big safety from Pearl (the kid who was almost killed in the crash last year on Labor Day) looked GOOD!!

That was the same night as our parent back to school night (go figure), and all the windows that overlook the field from the school were taken, so I was relegated to humping it back and forth from the school to the field. PC did look good...is GB in the same region as PC?

That was the same night as our parent back to school night (go figure), and all the windows that overlook the field from the school were taken, so I was relegated to humping it back and forth from the school to the field. PC did look good...is GB in the same region as PC?

As of last year, yes. Pearl Cohn, White House, Macon County, Sycamore, Station Camp, Dekalb County, and Greenbrier all went into the same region.

As of last year, yes. Pearl Cohn, White House, Macon County, Sycamore, Station Camp, Dekalb County, and Greenbrier all went into the same region.

GB may have a shot at the region. PC was good but you guys are always so well coached and disciplined that I think you could beat them. How does WH look this year?