8/18 Week 0 JP2 at Greenbrier

timbdp

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going with the BOBCATS> The GB defense is the key to this game. I have never seen anyone with speed get "outside" the Bobcat defense and when we played them we had speed. If it is a low scoring game it plays into Greenbrier's hands and Mr Football Tate gets off to a slow start. Remember this GB defense has seen a lot of tough backs.

Remember to give the JP fans all the plush cushions for the visitor side to which they are accustomed.

good game greenbrier. yall played hard and don't have nothing to be ashamed of. i saw a lot of potential and think this team can bring home another region title. joseph lee, alex mabry, lance roach, brad martin, michael seay and many others played exceptionally well. i can't wait for next friday and DL. i think this team has potential to make a run deep in the playoffs. take it one week at a time. great game tonight guys. :thumb:

good game greenbrier. yall played hard and don't have nothing to be ashamed of. i saw a lot of potential and think this team can bring home another region title. joseph lee, alex mabry, lance roach, brad martin, michael seay and many others played exceptionally well. i can't wait for next friday and DL. i think this team has potential to make a run deep in the playoffs. take it one week at a time. great game tonight guys. :thumb:

What was the final score?????

Greenbrier played well but the one man show known as GOLDEN TATE proved to be too much in the end. After taking a 14-0 lead in the lockeroom, Tate had TD runs of 26 & 76, PJPII got hit in the mouth in the second half. Greenbrier rallied to cut the lead to 21-14 in the 4th. That was when Tate bailed his team out with a 62 yard kickoff return. PJPII wins 28-14.

Tate's #'s tonight:

13 carries for 205 yards rushing and 3TD's (also had a 62 yard kick return). Tate's TD runs were from 26, 76, & 47 :lol:

HE'S THE BEST TALENT IN THE MIDSTATE :lol:

Good win by JPII. I thought they would win by more but it seems like Golden had a superb game. Tate averaged a little over 15 yards per carry tonight against Greenbrier. It's like Big Country said he is the best talent in the midstate and I think he's the best in the state. Good luck JPII the rest of the season.

Good win by JPII. I thought they would win by more but it seems like Golden had a superb game. Tate averaged a little over 15 yards per carry tonight against Greenbrier. It's like Big Country said he is the best talent in the midstate and I think he's the best in the state. Good luck JPII the rest of the season.

We played pretty well but made some big mistakes tonight. We need to work out some kinks to get ready for Ryan. Great win by JP2 to stay focused and pull out the win.

Thanks to Greenbrier for a great game. You have a great team. Good luck on the rest of the season.

Greenbrier played well but the one man show known as GOLDEN TATE proved to be too much in the end. After taking a 14-0 lead in the lockeroom, Tate had TD runs of 26 & 76, PJPII got hit in the mouth in the second half. Greenbrier rallied to cut the lead to 21-14 in the 4th. That was when Tate bailed his team out with a 62 yard kickoff return. PJPII wins 28-14.

Tate's #'s tonight:

13 carries for 205 yards rushing and 3TD's (also had a 62 yard kick return). Tate's TD runs were from 26, 76, & 47 :lol:

HE'S THE BEST TALENT IN THE MIDSTATE :lol:

Just out of curiousity, where you there? Just thought it odd that you asked the score and then gave an account of the game. :D

Good game to PJP. Your guys apprarently were really dehydrated. There were at least five players that went dow. You guys have a great kicker. And yeah Golden scored as expected, but his brother is bigger and will looks like he may be a better player, eventually.

To the Bobcats, your fans came out to support you in full force. You guys looked great for the first game and I look forward to what you will do with experience and practice. Great game...good sportsmanship displayed more than once... be proud.