Who is the best team 1A

SP-ALLSTAR

The King says that Marion shouldnt even worry about comin to South Pitt.. They need to worry about every game before that because they are on pace to at least only a 2 win season. Secondly The King says you shouldnt even be on this topic because its about 1A go back to 2A where you cant even win a ballgame (unless you count Grundy which they will probaly beat yall this season) Thirdly why are you just jealous of Rob? Trust me he want be the only running back scoring tds in the South Pitt. vs Jasper game. But anyways what you need to do is just shut your mouth & go to another topic because this itnt even about Rob or Marion Vs South Pitt..Its about the best team in 1A. So go to your Marion County vs Murphy topic & post how much yall will lose by! Now anyways back to the topic.. I agree that Trousdale, South Pitt, & F.C. are the top 3 teams, & time will tell. Later on the season maybe you can say who is the best but I got to watch a couple of games before I can judge anybody.

Well let me tell you something king, I didnt start the Marion and Pittsburg topic but I will finish it. South Pitts is not the best 1a team and never will be,so thats that. As far as tds go they will be lucky to score on Marion!!!!!!! :thumb::ph34r:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the best "true" 1A schools are having to compete in 2A! Have fun arguing it out!

What is your definition of "true". Just about every private school, in some way, recruits. everyone knows it. So admit it; they have an advantage. And, if they are so good, they should not have a problem in 2A. So when the private schools get hammered by teams like Alcoa, I don't want to hear any excuses about how they should be in 1A.

Friendship Christian is hands down the best team in 1a. they were the only team that give Trousdale a game, and they have almost everybody returning.

YOU MAY BE RIGHT WE DIDN'T LOOK TO GOOD AGAINST MACON COUNTY TONIGHT. WE HAVE SEVERAL HURT ALREADY AND STARTING SEVERAL FRESHMAN. IT MAY BE A TOUGH YEAR FOR THE YELLOWJACKET FAITHFUL.

YOU MAY BE RIGHT WE DIDN'T LOOK TO GOOD AGAINST MACON COUNTY TONIGHT. WE HAVE SEVERAL HURT ALREADY AND STARTING SEVERAL FRESHMAN. IT MAY BE A TOUGH YEAR FOR THE YELLOWJACKET FAITHFUL.

I doesn't matter who trousdale has on the field, they play good football. They'll come around. Satterfield is one of the best coaches in the state in all classes.

The King says that you could be right. These two games are gonna be tough. I say that it all depends on tonight. I think if they start out 1-0 then they can get past Boyd at home. If they lose tonight it will be difficult to win the second game because of the mindset they will have. I say they make it though & win tonight & win a close one against Boyd which might be one of the best games during the year!

Slim Jimmy says he is The Kings daddy.

I doesn't matter who trousdale has on the field, they play good football. They'll come around. Satterfield is one of the best coaches in the state in all classes.

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT COACH SATT. HE DOESN'T ALWAYS GET THE RECOGNITION HE DESERVES. I WAS EXTREMELY PROUD OF THE BOYS TONIGHT AND THEY WILL GET BETTER. I SEE YOU ARE FROM G'VILLE HOW IS YOUR TEAM?

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT COACH SATT. HE DOESN'T ALWAYS GET THE RECOGNITION HE DESERVES. I WAS EXTREMELY PROUD OF THE BOYS TONIGHT AND THEY WILL GET BETTER. I SEE YOU ARE FROM G'VILLE HOW IS YOUR TEAM?

The Tigers are much improved from last year. The game against you guys should be a close one. Even though TC lost tonight they will most definitely bounce back in a MAJOR way. I say between FCS, Trousdale, and Gordonsville, whoever wins this region is gonna go a long way in the playoffs.

The Tigers are much improved from last year. The game against you guys should be a close one. Even though TC lost tonight they will most definitely bounce back in a MAJOR way. I say between FCS, Trousdale, and Gordonsville, whoever wins this region is gonna go a long way in the playoffs.

THANKS FOR THE INFO GRASSHOPPER. I LOOK FORWARD TO OUR GAME.