Riverdale @ McCallie

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mccallie will show that D2 dominates this state

So if little foot of the Smokey Mtns Blue Collar (AA) Alcoa spanks McCallie again what will that mean? :lol:

They now have the brains behind the old Riverdale State Champs.

You might be eating some crow in a couple of weaks!

BTW- Congrats on a great win for the McCallie program!

Edited by rigger101

So if little foot of the Smokey Mtns Blue Collar (AA) Alcoa spanks McCallie again what will that mean? :lol:

They now have the brains behind the old Riverdale State Champs.

You might be eating some crow in a couple of weaks!

BTW- Congrats on a great win for the McCallie program!

We all know that Alcoa was the exception to the rule (45-35 is hardly a spanking). With 4 or 5 D1 prospects on last years team they would beat up on most, not all, but most 4 and 5A schools. BTW, congrats to Riverdale and McCallie. What a way to start Tennessee high school football!

We all know that Alcoa was the exception to the rule (45-35 is hardly a spanking). With 4 or 5 D1 prospects on last years team they would beat up on most, not all, but most 4 and 5A schools. BTW, congrats to Riverdale and McCallie. What a way to start Tennessee high school football!

That score was after Alcoa put there scrubs in. :lol: What was the score going into the 3rd qtr? :lol: Guess what? They still have a few D-1 types on there field. B)

Just trying to keep it real with the "mccallie will show that D2 dominates this state" statement!

But to have 45 points hung on U by a 2A school was sad. :huh:

The mighty Blue can come up to Alcoa and show those poor MTN kids who the real tornados are. I look forward to it. Two great programs/coaches, kids from different sides of the tracks. It's a classic!

Edited by rigger101

We were sitting on the McCallie wondering if we could ever get the ball back to BJ and then Riverdale gave it to him. Where were the 3000 Riverdale fans we moved the game to Finley to accomodate? You missed a great game except for the part where your head coach went brain dead.

I couldnt make it i could not get off work early enough...but we usually do follow well was there not a good crowd from us? dont let the big stadium fool you on the crowd size that is what i dont like about high school games in those big stadiums i like being cramped in withe veryone all over each other cheering for their team i like it when you better get there early or you wont get a seat thing that is what it is all about

how many would you say was there?