huntingdon and camden

blue50

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blow should have called a QB sneak off tackle. By the time everybody unpiles, a minute and 30 seconds or more would have run off the clock on three downs. Another 25 seconds goes off and Camden gets a penalty. You then take a safety with maybe 10 seconds left. Maybe time would have run out. Free kick to Westview and then the game is over and Camden can chalk up one in the left column. Camden wins 6-2...

I bet Ward didn't sleep a bit Friday night....

You're right....there are so many other scenarios that would have been better in hind-sight...but shoulda woulda coulda... they didn't and chalk up one in L column. I look for a much different team on the field tonite.

I bet Coach hasn't slept all week...

Edited by Lions4ever

Clearly I underestimated Camden and overestimated Huntingdon. Good job Lions. This game reminded me of the 1999 UT-Florida game where Tennessee let Alex Brown single handily stop their offense. We basically let Chase Horton do that to us tonight. Good luck with the rest of your season. Stangs keep your heads up, theres a whole lotta work to do but the potential is there.

Clearly I underestimated Camden and overestimated Huntingdon. Good job Lions. This game reminded me of the 1999 UT-Florida game where Tennessee let Alex Brown single handily stop their offense. We basically let Chase Horton do that to us tonight. Good luck with the rest of your season. Stangs keep your heads up, theres a whole lotta work to do but the potential is there.

I have a feeling this will put a spark into the huntingdon folks and players and more than likely will not lose again this year...not jinxin them but this may have put a little something into the mustangs and will roll their way to a state championship possibly :thumb: good luck