• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slim jimmy says way to go SP

Pirates 19

Buc 14

Final

Way to go PIRATES!!! Woohoo. Good job. I want to congratulate both teams on a VERY hard fought game. This is a huge boost to the Pirates season.

There are a couple of guys I want to give props to during this game tonight.

First to Boyd's Coach Reynolds. Outstanding job on the gameplan!! You did everything I was afraid teams might do. Without the few turnovers the score could have went the opposite way. Good Job also to #'s 2 and 30. Two of the best players in the state.

Second to Coach Vic Grider for keeping his young team focused during such a close ballgame. Also 2 players, #5 Cody Robinson (fierce as a tiger) and #24 Robert Robinson (for all that said he was too scared to block and gave up too easy, well, he just proved everyone wrong. Many, Many key blocks and when we needed 5-6 yards, he did it). Great job.

Great Job to both programs.

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

This is one of the best highschool football games Slim Jim has been too. Slim Jimmy was impressed with both teams. Slim Jimmy can't wait to hear what Ditka has to say. There were alot of crackblocks tonight. Slim Jimmy hopes nobody was hurt when they got cracked.

Edited by Jim Jibberish

Overall a pretty good game. Both teams seemed to play uptight which is expected considering the rivalry and how early in the season it is. I'm not totally sold on the new pirate offense. For a brief moment I thought I was watching Whitwell on speed. Looks like short yardage could pose a problem. How good could they be with a healthy Jones at fullback busting huge holes for Mitchell and Robinson. Good game and good luck to all.

Darius Jones is who I am referring to, as far as the Nasons go there is Josh and Jordan I think an I was wondering if both played last week and if both were this week. Having anyone of these three key players out would put Boy at a disadvantage.

Darius and Josh played last week against CPA. Jordon (starting fullback) did not. Yes, all 3 great players.