White Co vs Walker Valley

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WV is trying to run a 3-4 defense. Tyner won 40-7 last Fri.

ON offense they run wing -T with Deonte at wing and Cord Rowland at tail with Bennett at QB and some running back. A small offensive line. don't expect them up run much up the middle but they do have a big fulback.. They can't open a hole. They are relying on speed on defense. Knowing how to block the 3-4 is key.

Who is Walker Valley? Why does WC play such teams? To get a W? play some competition

W. Valley is in White County's region. They are a 4A team just like White Co. Give White co. some credit. They step up and put some huge 5A schools like Cookeville on their already tough schedule. WC still has a tough Red Bank team and a tough Cleveland team to play. Cookeville is the one stepping down to play the smaller schools. ;)

W. Valley is in White County's region. They are a 4A team just like White Co. Give White co. some credit. They step up and put some huge 5A schools like Cookeville on their already tough schedule. WC still has a tough Red Bank team and a tough Cleveland team to play. Cookeville is the one stepping down to play the smaller schools. ;)

Way to go 85warrior but your wasting your time with heisman. I have been saying the same thing for quite some time.

Cookeville people have nothing else better to do than come to a WC thread and STILL talk trash. Sad soooo Sad.

IMO we play just as tough a team this week than last week and we better practice like it, and take no one for granted. Nothing is going to be given to us, we must earn it.

Word from WC coach quote "i dont want to play cookeville anymore, if we were going to beat them it would've been this year. Cookeville is on a higher level of play then WC is at this point and it doesnt give any help starting off with an L every year."

Its about time some of you WC people learn. Stay home and play Walker Valley!! wait who? where exactly is that on a map?

Word from WC coach quote "i dont want to play cookeville anymore, if we were going to beat them it would've been this year. Cookeville is on a higher level of play then WC is at this point and it doesnt give any help starting off with an L every year."

Its about time some of you WC people learn. Stay home and play Walker Valley!! wait who? where exactly is that on a map?

:lol: You're precious.

After watching Sparta play last week I believe that they may have a chance to make a run at/in the playoffs. With your size and talent mixed with heart you could man up with your schdule I'm seeing good things for the rest of your season ,make the uppercumberland proud! We'll talk about the Cookevile game next year cause it's history. Good Luck and keep Playing Hard!