Milan @ Gibson Co.

GCPioneer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Vincent is QB for GC then I'm going to assume they are without a passing game. Though Milan has talented DBs they often get caught playing the run. So this should not be a factor. Milans big up front with good speed on the Corners. Cunninghams a good back but with the abscence of a passing game I don't see him doing too much. Milan's huge line dominated CCs much of the game so they should have no problem moving the ball against GC but we really need to get some kind of passing game going.

If Vincent is QB for GC then I'm going to assume they are without a passing game. Though Milan has talented DBs they often get caught playing the run. So this should not be a factor. Milans big up front with good speed on the Corners. Cunninghams a good back but with the abscence of a passing game I don't see him doing too much. Milan's huge line dominated CCs much of the game so they should have no problem moving the ball against GC but we really need to get some kind of passing game going.

bump...anymore predictions looks like gibson co's the underdog so far

I don't know that it was so much conditioning. I've been through Mandatory Conditioning at Milan and those we're some of the hardest hour and halfs of my life. We kept breaking down mentally. Lydales screw up, backside corner got beat deep on backside post, every time we ran from shotgun Barbour snapped it 5 feet over Lydale's head, bad snap on PAT, we gave up the big play Perry had 3 long TD runs, aside from those 3 runs he didn't get much of anything

Didn't he fumble in the endzone early in the 3rd quarter as well? :lol:

i say first quarter or two will be a shoot out if antone gets off to a good start....but i say milan wins by 3 or 4 tds..... i can remember the last time a gc team slipped up and beat a milan team who thought they was unbeatable...2001 GC v. milan....except it was a baseball game lol

If I'm not mistaking, that happened again in 2006 with GC Baseball. So you just never know, it could happen in football too.