Watertown vs. Trousdale Co.

incrediblefan

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In their first week win, watertown relied HEAVILY on a strong defensive effort the entire game. On offense they rammed it down the throat occasionally breaking one big. I don't know if there were any turnovers or bad calls or anything of the sort to help watertown in the first game, but based on the score watertown did pretty good. Personally, i don't see their D being able to hold TC to less than 21 points. Nor do i see them being able to score more than 14 against TC. So best case scenario watertown looses 14-21. I still stay with my previous prediction.

First of all, Opening my own mouth, inserting foot, and chewing hard. Never thought it would happen, and to be honest, i think i am still in shock that it happened. To the TC fans here, i have a question, rumor got down to me that TC people were actually leaving the bleachers in disgust before the game was even close to over. Is this true? I know that all championship teams have some fairweather fans but i hope that isn't true. Lastly, to all the watertown fans that are sure to appear on this post, good job watertown, i hear that you just outplayed TC. But i wonder where all the watertown fans were BEFORE this game, when everyone else was projecting them to loose, where was the watertown fans saying we will win? basically i am saying ahead of time that fairweather fans annoy me, and there will probobly be some. Just hoping to cut them off.

First of all, Opening my own mouth, inserting foot, and chewing hard. Never thought it would happen, and to be honest, i think i am still in shock that it happened. To the TC fans here, i have a question, rumor got down to me that TC people were actually leaving the bleachers in disgust before the game was even close to over. Is this true? I know that all championship teams have some fairweather fans but i hope that isn't true. Lastly, to all the watertown fans that are sure to appear on this post, good job watertown, i hear that you just outplayed TC. But i wonder where all the watertown fans were BEFORE this game, when everyone else was projecting them to loose, where was the watertown fans saying we will win? basically i am saying ahead of time that fairweather fans annoy me, and there will probobly be some. Just hoping to cut them off.

Poe very well said because i'm just like ya brother i can't stand them. I hope some Watertown fans do come out. I tried to get them to talk all week but could get no answer. Oh by the way congrats on the big win in Celina tonight.

Obviously they do their talking on the field and not on CoachT. There has never been a single game won or lost on here!

I knew T.C. was down,but I never suspected this.

I agree. I am just tickled to death that Watertown won, but I almost spit out my cheerios this morning when I read it in the Tennessean.

Congrats to Watertown. This just shows region 4 is stronger than ever. I wonder how the other teams will fare against Trousdale now that they know TC is beatable. Good Luck to Watertown in the rest of the season.