Lewis Co. V. Stewart County

LCHSgrinch

Hard to take Stewart Co. in this one.... Lewis Co. looks very strong, and Hatton will be tough for anyone to stop. The only way I see this being remotely close is if Stewart Co. can make a lot of BIG plays really really early. Like, LC fumbling the kickoff and it being returned for TD, followed by INT return, followed by... etc. etc... but due to the unlikeliness of that, I'll take LC in a runaway, say, 35-0?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so fast my friend! SCHS has been looking for this game a while. Even if they dont win they can make a big statement by staying with LCHS. SCHS 1st string defense has not allowed one TD yet even tho they hadnt played a AA team yet thats a good accomplishment. They are now off to their first 2-0 start since 1999 and that year they beat Camden even though Camden was not as good then. In this game you have to throw out the record books. Watch SCHS make a big statement winners or not!!!

I hope you're right. I would love to see the Rebels take this one, it'd be freakin sweet..but im goin to stay with reality a lil right now. It looks real grim for an SCHS upset at this standpoint, but ya never kno! im gonna make sure im at that game cheerin 'em on. Good luck SC, Lewis Co. has your number

Yea, just stick to reality on this one.........Well here is the reality.

Past Scores-

Lewis Co-14

Hickman County-7

Lewis County-18

Wayne County-0

Lewis County has only one touchdown scored on them over the past two games. The only team that has an arguably better defense is Camden.That one touchdown is coming from a real Tough Hickman County Team......just ask Waverly, they can play! This Defense is for real, they come to play even when the offense is asleep on the sideline.They also have a new slogan,"If we have the lead at halftime, the game is over." We control the second half! IN this week's game, they will control it all 48 minutes.

yes LCHS has played 2 tougher games and in reality they should beat SCHS but SCHS is playin more for pride and repsect i think. sure they want to win but LCHS has the advantage if they keep this game close and prove they can play with the big boys then watch out for them later on. they want to make a statment.

THIS COULD GIVE BIG MOMENTUM WIN OR LOSE IF THEY KEEP IT CLOSE

yes LCHS has played 2 tougher games and in reality they should beat SCHS but SCHS is playin more for pride and repsect i think. sure they want to win but LCHS has the advantage if they keep this game close and prove they can play with the big boys then watch out for them later on. they want to make a statment.

THIS COULD GIVE BIG MOMENTUM WIN OR LOSE IF THEY KEEP IT CLOSE

Keeping it close is still a loss. How do you pick up momentum from a loss?

This is a huge matchup for stewart county. LC has dominated there district, and SC has to bring there "A" Game to be able to play with these guys. Chris Hatton is a major threat for LC, but he has been a little fumble happy thus far this season the All State FullBack has 5 fumbles in two games. SC has a couple of threats this year also a 1st string defense that has posted 2 shutouts in two games and a good wide reciever and running back in Adam Bagwell and Derek Hill.

Game time 7:00 on Friday @ SC This will be a great game i can guarantee it.... :D