Father Ryan ys. Christian Brothers

bigbigguy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Irish on their win! It will be great if they become a powerhouse once again. It is always good to have very good teams in DivIIAAA. Although sorry Ole Dad you can talk all you want but talk is cheap. I will remain in my speculative state until I see another state championship appearance =) Good Luck to FR next week with Franklin im sure you will represent us well!

Bauber,

You're ridiculous. The measuring stick of weather FRHS of being a powerhouse will be determined by a state championship appearance? I don't think so. The measuring stick on that will be a great W-L record on a consistent basis. Heck, they were the breather on everyone's schedule and now they are a team to be prepared for. Didn't they win only 3 games in 3-4 years before Lussier's arrival and now they could maybe win 5-6 games this year? Stand by for more Irish wins.

Ole Dad

Congrats to the Irish on their win! It will be great if they become a powerhouse once again. It is always good to have very good teams in DivIIAAA. Although sorry Ole Dad you can talk all you want but talk is cheap. I will remain in my speculative state until I see another state championship appearance =) Good Luck to FR next week with Franklin im sure you will represent us well!

Edited by Ole Dad

Who cares if they become a powerhouse again this year? They have started the season 2-0. When was the last time Ryan started a season with 2 wins. Confidence is a great motivator. I think Ryan will definately make the post season this year. I am not a fan of Coach Lussier but I do respect his defensive coaching. Ryan's defense is goooooddd this year. Congratulations Irish on a great win, however, I think the more difficult D2 games are yet to come.