Smith County at Trousdale County

Antwan

My Heart goes with T.C. , but it just might get ripped out friday night. After this week. "Blackest of Monday's" the tempo will be set in practice.

SC. don't hold anything back. We need your best. ( just be gentle).

Herein lies the problem. SC almost never plays well against TC or at YAI. Hopefully...that trend won't continue. SC needs to treat this one like any other game. We'll see if they can do that.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Herein lies the problem. SC almost never plays well against TC or at YAI. Hopefully...that trend won't continue. SC needs to treat this one like any other game. We'll see if they can do that.

Sounds promising. hope to run in to ya friday night , even though we might have not met before. unless we met in Ridelton on the GC.

Troutdale County...always a heartbreaker for us...Hopefully things will go well on Friday night...

I hope everyone that is hurting...sore...injured...is well come Friday night...and that the Troutdale coaches inspire the Jackets to come out fighting...cause I want us to beat a good Troutdale County...I think this is the year for the OWLS to do a little stinging themselves...

Tailgating!!!...Always fun at Troutdale...See you in the parking lot...about oh...say 5 or so....

GO OWLS!!!

Troutdale County...always a heartbreaker for us...Hopefully things will go well on Friday night...

I hope everyone that is hurting...sore...injured...is well come Friday night...and that the Troutdale coaches inspire the Jackets to come out fighting...cause I want us to beat a good Troutdale County...I think this is the year for the OWLS to do a little stinging themselves...

Tailgating!!!...Always fun at Troutdale...See you in the parking lot...about oh...say 5 or so....

GO OWLS!!!

Hope to run into you too QueenBee. If I'm able to get to the Tailgate . save me a couple of Ribs...

Hope to run into you too QueenBee. If I'm able to get to the Tailgate . save me a couple of Ribs...

DO NOT be putting the idea of ribs into the heads of these people!!!...Sheeeeeeesh...

And you are welcome to stop by...we've fed plenty of Troutdale people in the past...

This is one of our favorite games...always a lot of jawing going on before the game....then the game itself...

Doesnt' get much better than this rivalry...

DO NOT be putting the idea of ribs into the heads of these people!!!...Sheeeeeeesh...

And you are welcome to stop by...we've fed plenty of Troutdale people in the past...

This is one of our favorite games...always a lot of jawing going on before the game....then the game itself...

Doesnt' get much better than this rivalry...

I hear ya. Sorry to put you on the spot. gota go, chat with ya later

Yeah...tell Coach Satt to bang a few more up for us. :ph34r:

Antwan & Queenie........ All I ask is to have "Mercy" on us.

Hope we can have a better showing than this week.

Thanks to the SC Mafia for the support.... we have a very good rivalry, but hang together

otherwise! Queenie does have a great tailgate party.

Hang in there Jackets! :D

Ole Grunt.....formerly LGW711 . had to change my name to protect the innocent LOL :o