Smith County at Trousdale County

Antwan

I have to agree with most everybody on these boards i absolutely love this game. A little down or not this game is great for both schools and communities. I look for a huge crowd on the creek bank friday night and hopefully a great game. I hope my boys respond to the loss friday like i think they will. Go jackets show the world your not dead yet!

Original where are you at? I want to hear some good crap talk. You know this game only happens once a year so come on bud give me some!

Hey jacket fan. I do believe we have your number this year. B)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, like a few others, don't know what to expect in this game. I know it will be a large task to beat Trousdale County on the CreekBank. Whether TC is down or alot of injuries or whatever reason anybody else can give, Trousdale County don't lose two games in a row on the CreekBank. They just don't.

Those Yellerwaspers will have a real bad taste in their mouth come Friday Night. I hope they get to keep that bad taste for another week.

I would like to think SC has a little bit of an edge coming into this game.....but two losses in a row on the CreekBank?? I'll have to see it to believe it.

To any SC players that think this game will not be a knockdown, dragout ball game.......I've got two numbers for ya...... 41-7 That chinstrap better be buckled up TIGHT!!

I, like a few others, don't know what to expect in this game. I know it will be a large task to beat Trousdale County on the CreekBank. Whether TC is down or alot of injuries or whatever reason anybody else can give, Trousdale County don't lose two games in a row on the CreekBank. They just don't.

Those Yellerwaspers will have a real bad taste in their mouth come Friday Night. I hope they get to keep that bad taste for another week.

I would like to think SC has a little bit of an edge coming into this game.....but two losses in a row on the CreekBank?? I'll have to see it to believe it.

To any SC players that think this game will not be a knockdown, dragout ball game.......I've got two numbers for ya...... 41-7 That chinstrap better be buckled up TIGHT!!

Do I smell a little fear? Did that game last year hurt SCs pride that much? Thought I would see some good trash talking in here. TC has made a beleiver out of the mighty owls???? hehe!

Do I smell a little fear? Did that game last year hurt SCs pride that much? Thought I would see some good trash talking in here. TC has made a beleiver out of the mighty owls???? hehe!

Feared? No! Just have to play good to win that is all.

Any 41-7 loss should hurt any team's pride, don't ya think?

And yes, the Owls are aware that there is football played in Trousdale County, but believe they can win every time they step on the field with them.

That's a good post. We'll see about the prediction. I think TC is a good football team. I know the injuries have hurt. Will TC have any of the injured players back this week? I would assume so.

Twan all the reports i'm hearing is that they won't be back until after the off week. Which will put there first game back against gordonsville. Thats what i'm hearing anyway but i sure hope i'm wrong! Go jackets!

Fear no...respect yes. TC fans have run their mouths to us in the past. The difference is they have backed it up. :thumb:

How many Seniors is Trousdale playing this year? :thumb:

Angel,Ring,Burnley,Belcher,Wooten,Tim Cunningham,and Satterfield. I'm not 100% sure but i think that is all the seniors. You know it's gotta be killing Blake watching on the sidelines his senior year. That would have to stink! Heck it's probably killing Clint worse than it is Blake. How many seniors does SC have? Also how many kids are on your roster now? I haven't never seen as much black and gold on a sideline as i did in the hole last year. I thought i was at Vanderbilt stadium. Maynord is doing a good job up there.

Angel,Ring,Burnley,Belcher,Wooten,Tim Cunningham,and Satterfield. I'm not 100% sure but i think that is all the seniors. You know it's gotta be killing Blake watching on the sidelines his senior year. That would have to stink! Heck it's probably killing Clint worse than it is Blake. How many seniors does SC have? Also how many kids are on your roster now? I haven't never seen as much black and gold on a sideline as i did in the hole last year. I thought i was at Vanderbilt stadium. Maynord is doing a good job up there.

I am not sure. I think there's 14 or 15 seniors. There were 78 players in the team picture before the season.