Smith County at Trousdale County

Antwan

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY OWLS...

Win this game for Coach Bray...he needs this win on the creekbank...it's been 34 years that he's been involved in SCHS football..and has never won on the creekbank...get this game for him...

GO OWLS!!!

Wow i didn't realize that! How long has it been since the owls won on the creek bank? This maybe the coaches year but i hope he has to wait a few more. haha

See ya tommorrow night queenbee. P.S. cook us up some good vittels at the tailgate party.

Wow i didn't realize that! How long has it been since the owls won on the creek bank? This maybe the coaches year but i hope he has to wait a few more. haha

See ya tommorrow night queenbee. P.S. cook us up some good vittels at the tailgate party.

I think it was 1988. SC won 20-6. TC has won the last 3 on the creekbank.

Edited by Antwan

Gardensnake, I wouldn't talk too much about a team choking. I mean you don't have to look very far to see one that tends to choke a couple of times a year yourself. TC may be as tough as Gordonsville was or better or worse. I don't know how to gauge them right now. This game probably will be different from the norm, but who knows.

Didn't mean to upset you "alloutofbrains"...... Is SC is going to win tonight? Yes, 21-0 SC....If you are refering to Gordonsville choking a couple times a year, your wrong....Over the last 10 years I can only recall Gordonsville getting upset a couple of times.... If SC loses tonight it will be a very big upset ;)