Dobyns-Bennett @ Oak Ridge

OakRidgeCat

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't imply something you nothing about. I do not owe you any explanation to any post. If you decide to take it one way that is your business, but don't assume. If you have a problem with that, tough S)*&. I am easy to find if you have further question or statements to make to my face. Don't confuse racism with being undisciplined. Before you make those kind of accusations you better have your facts straight. :P

Actually I am a lover not a fighter. I dont really know you from Adam. This whole conversation is gettin very old. All I am gonna say about this is when you make vague statements instead of what you are actually talking about its easy to make conclusions. You don't read very well do you? I wasn't implying anything. I wasn't the only one unless Alabama and Georgia are having discipline problems too. How in this world do you get un-disciplined out of your statement is beyond me. You should be thanking me for clearing that up or someone might have come up to....talk to you. Thats about all I have to say. After all to me this isn't about your ego and my opinions its about the kids. grow-up