Dobyns-Bennett @ Oak Ridge

OakRidgeCat

U know I think U Rebs are great. Just need to have some fans reminded that it goes in cycles. Just think, we haven't had a Champion in 5A from E TN since?

1999 Sevier Co! And they have not been in the hunt for a while.

OR came close last year.

I think Maryville will excel in 5A but not like they have in 4A. You will not be bringing the Gold Ball home every year.

I find it hilarious that you continue to take digs at Maryville , then when called on it , talk out of both sides of your mouth . Looking at some of the Farragut threads I can see how Farragut seems to handle even a little bit of success ... Maybe I could do like you and say something real classy like ... Farragut has never won anything in football ... and may never win anything .... wow , stooping to your level does nothing for me .

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats DB on a large win. You gotta love those LBs. Give credit to the Indians for making the best of turnovers and red zone scoring. Would like to see some stats on DBs performance in the red zone. It's got to be impressive.

I'm still not certain at this early stage of the season how DB will do when they don't get momentum early. They clearly have a killer instinct when they smell blood, but hopefully they have the fight to go toe-to-toe in a 15 rounder.

Enjoyed Coach Clark's quote in the paper when he was asked in his wildest dreams did he think the game would go as it did, he responded that his wildest dreams are NOT about football.

Roll Tribe!

I find it hilarious that you continue to take digs at Maryville , then when called on it , talk out of both sides of your mouth . Looking at some of the Farragut threads I can see how Farragut seems to handle even a little bit of success ... Maybe I could do like you and say something real classy like ... Farragut has never won anything in football ... and may never win anything .... wow , stooping to your level does nothing for me .

Peppy-U do take things out of contrast. Someone takes a shot at OR about the Rebs and I remind them that when the Rebs played at the highest level they didn't bring home a Gold Ball. B)

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee...........get over yourself! :P

Check all my post then make your call. I never accused the rebs of cheating like others have. I haven't accused them of taking the easy path as others have.

So go find those folks and the Farragut folks will have to be happy with making the playoffs and beating some top 10 programs every now and then and remind ourselfs that when Maryville does have a chance to beat Farragut in sports like Baseball, Soccer and other sports they come out the losing side. :thumb::thumb:

BTW-Has Farragut ever played Maryville in a real game of football?

Edited by rigger101

I agree! Some Maryville fans think every topic needs their names thrown in :thumb:

Like you said , look back in the thread .... if you don't want Maryville on a thread , then leave them out of it . You just don't seem to realize how pathetic it is to bring up other sports on a FOOTBALL BOARD ... do you . Whether you admit it or not , you , as a Farragut fan , taking a shot at Maryville in Football ( The post about Maryville with the BIG ZERO was a shot you clown ) is quite hilarious .

I apologize to the OR & DB fans ... but if you don't like Maryville fans on your thread , then tell clowns like this above to quit bringing them up !

Awe, admit it. THE undisputed #1 team in the state is Maryville. :thumb::thumb:

Peppy-can U count. My post #195 was to reply to post #191 on the OR board. Go get jrlcm for topic hoping.

Your folks hop on Alcoa boards the same way.

It stinks, like Peppy :PNVTech_anim0254.jpg

Your guy drew "First Blood"rambo_first_blood.jpg

Edited by rigger101

Enjoyed Coach Clark's quote in the paper when he was asked in his wildest dreams did he think the game would go as it did, he responded that his wildest dreams are NOT about football.

Roll Tribe!

JamesBud.. a classic Graham Clark quote!! He is the king of one liners as far as High School Coaches go.. In his last meeting as a Coach in a #1 vs #2 State Ranked 5A Schools, after the victory over home standing Sevier Co. 35-34.. Graham said in the post game locker room speech he said ... "Men, this will be considered as one of you happiest moments in life.. whether you compare that with the day you get married or the day you get Divorced... this will be one of the happiest day of your life."

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Edited by ArtVandalay

Just have one question and that is 'which' team has to travel this year for the re-match? The way I see it is that we will see these two fine teams play each other again this season.

If as typically happens they are both #1 seeds in their region, DB has to go back to OR. I believe If one is a higher seed than the other then the lower seed has to travel.