PJPII vs. Goodpasture

The1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JPII put together a solid 2nd half of football last night. If they can play like that for 2 halves they can beat Goodpasture. Still way too many mistakes on getting in the right formation and way too many penalties for a JPII team. If Goodpasture doubles Golden it opens up the middle for the run. If they dont then watch out.

Should be a fun / exciting game either way.

JPII 38...GP 27

I just wonder which "Tate" they are going to try to hold???? Wesley or Golden.

GOODPASTURE HAS THE WHOLE TEAM THIS YEAR, A COLLAGE LINE AND A VERY IMPROVED SECONDARY AND SKILL PLAYERS. GOLDEN HAS GREAT SKILLS BUT GOODPASTURE IS A COMPLETE TEAM. THIS POST IS NOT FROM A GOODPASTURE

FAN BUT ONE WHO MUST PLAY THEM. GOODPASTURE WILL WIN THIS GAME BY AT LEAST TWO TOUCHDOWNS. FOR JP2 TO WIN GOODPASTURE WILL HAVE TO BEAT THEIR SELVES. GOOD LUCK JP2 AND GOLDEN BECAUSE THIS GOODPASTURE TEAM IS MUCH BETTER THAN LAST YEAR. ALSO TAKE A LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF COACHES ON GOODPASTURES SIDELINE THERE IS A COACH FOR EVERY PLAYER.

GOODPASTURE HAS THE WHOLE TEAM THIS YEAR, A COLLAGE LINE AND A VERY IMPROVED SECONDARY AND SKILL PLAYERS. GOLDEN HAS GREAT SKILLS BUT GOODPASTURE IS A COMPLETE TEAM. THIS POST IS NOT FROM A GOODPASTURE

FAN BUT ONE WHO MUST PLAY THEM. GOODPASTURE WILL WIN THIS GAME BY AT LEAST TWO TOUCHDOWNS. FOR JP2 TO WIN GOODPASTURE WILL HAVE TO BEAT THEIR SELVES. GOOD LUCK JP2 AND GOLDEN BECAUSE THIS GOODPASTURE TEAM IS MUCH BETTER THAN LAST YEAR. ALSO TAKE A LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF COACHES ON GOODPASTURES SIDELINE THERE IS A COACH FOR EVERY PLAYER.

cepappy, if you want to continue posting on coacht drop the CAPS. Please read the etiquette rules for posting.

Only if all teams had that privilege of haveing a coach for each player. That's a bit extreme wouldn't you say????? I have a friend whose son plays for Goodpasture so I wish them luck next week. I, too, have friends who kids play for JPII, so once again I wish them the best.

Edited by ebbybm